UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Benefits, Features, Advantages
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Benefits | UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Features | UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Advantages | UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration
Table of Contents
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Overview
On the International Child Labour Prohibition Day occasion, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched ‘Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.’Under the scheme, the government will give selected boys and girls monthly financial assistance of Rs 1,000 and Rs 1,200, respectively.
If these children pass classes 8, 9, and 10, an additional sum of Rs 6,000 will be provided for each standard to be cleared.
Criteria for Qualifying
- The child labor laborers of Uttar Pradesh would benefit from the program who live in the selected 20 districts.
- Only teenage girls between 8 and 18 years old will be given the value of the program.
- Children who have no guardians, or if no one is present, are also eligible for the program.
- If both children’s parents can do so differently, and only one is also eligible.
- If the children’s parents are severely ill, they will still be candidates for the scheme.
The government will give an annual grant of up to Rs 1200 per month under this scheme to send working children to school. In addition to this, students who pass classes 8, 9, and 10 will earn a bonus number of Rs 6000-6000 separately.
Main Scheme Features
- The Atal residential schools in 18 divisions of the state are under construction.
- A stipend of Rs 1,000 per month would be given to boys, Rs 1,200 to the girls per month. An additional sum of Rs 6,000 per year will motivate those studying in classes 8,9, and 10.
- The government would consider working children who are orphans or whose parents are mentally disabled and landless.
- There are 2,000 such children from 57 districts listed by the state government.
- All government welfare schemes will benefit these children and their families
- Kids who are not academically inclined will be sent to build skills.
Steps for applying online for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
- If the authority issues the official notice, the applicants will have full details and direct links to apply for the scheme. It can be interpreted that the application process is most likely identical to the financial category scheme, as per the previous scheme published by the Uttar Pradesh government. Here are the measures for applying for the scheme. We will make the appropriate improvements to the application process after the notification release if needed.
- According to the Government of Uttar Pradesh, by surveying/inspecting children, Gram Panchayats, Executive Officers of local bodies, ChildLine or School Management Committee, officials of the Labor Department can recognize the identity of the working children.
- If the mother or father or both suffer from an incurable condition, it is possible to choose their children. A certificate of severe and incurable condition issued by the Chief Medical Officer/Medical Officer would need to be established for this.
- The Socio-Economic Caste Census list will be used to select landless families and women-headed families as part of the 2011 census.
- It will be uploaded to the e-tracking system after the selection of each beneficiary has been authorized.
This is a scheme that is predominantly for the youth today, the ones who belong to the lower section of the society. The small girls and boys will be given financial benefits.
However, there are a few criteria that have been stated. The children who belong to those criteria can only apply. Hence, in order to apply for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana scheme, you would be required to go through the eligibility criteria in detail.