Nivesh Bandhu Portal Features, Benefits
Nivesh Bandhu Portal Overvie
Union Minister of Food Processing Industries, Smt.Harsimrat Kaur Badal launched a new portal called ‘Nivesh Bandhu’. It was jointly launched by the Ministry of Food Processing and Industries (MoFPI) and the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) on 1 November 2017, On the sidelines of the World Food India 2017 exhibition in New Delhi.
Nivesh Mitra’s Salient Features
An entrepreneur-friendly application to boost U.P. company simplicity.
- Transparent, unified, one-stop solution for onboarding investors & time-bound service delivery.
- Internet access, submission of documents & processing of application forms for industry/enterprise setup.
- Provision of a standard application form (CAF) to apply for pre-establishment and pre-operation for clearances/approvals.
- Details filled in in the clearance relevant application form by the entrepreneur in CAF being auto-populated.
- Electronic payment of application fees for review.
- The requirement to download the pdf format of the final accepted digitally signed NOC.
- The ‘Know your Approvals’ feature to help investors understand the necessary approvals.
- Seamless integration with the appropriate department.
- Save time and effort when frequent visits to various departments are not required.
- Shortened clearances/approvals plans.
- At each point, automatic SMS and e-mail response to entrepreneurs are created.
- Online tracking of applications can be conducted at the District level, Divisional level, and State level by the entrepreneur, the department concerned & DIC.
- Redressal/Online input grievance submission on draught government policies.
Nivesh Mitra, a web-based online facility for entrepreneurs eager to set up a business in UP, has been launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh. Bandhu Udyog, Govt. The Department for the Promotion of Investment serves as the Nodal Agency for the implementation of this initiative.
Nivesh Mitra has been envisaged as a simple, user-friendly, entrepreneur-centered web application that allows current & prospective investors and entrepreneurs to quickly and minimally “run around” online clearances/NOC from the department concerned.
Now for filling and submitting different application forms manually with several enclosures, the entrepreneur would not need to run from pillar to post to get the necessary clearances as to the establishment of an industry he needs these approvals and the required forms, which vary depending on the nature of the unit to be set up, its scale, venue, and so on.
The fact that there is very little knowledge available most of the time to streamline this method makes this a challenging exercise, taking a lot of time, resources, and energy. For proper regulation and facilitation of industrial growth, these requirements are appropriate.
Nivesh Mitra acts as a streamlined interface to facilitate the quicker and time-bound issuance of multiple approvals required by entrepreneurs who want to set up a U.P. company.
To ensure quicker and time-bound issuance of different permits, it provides a hassle-free and user-friendly forum between current & prospective investors and entrepreneurs, and different departments.
Entrepreneurs setting up small, medium, and large-scale industries have to file required application forms via this framework. Nivesh Mitra offers an online submission and updating facility for all the forms needed for different entrepreneurial approvals.
Entrepreneurs can make payments via Internet Banking, Rajkot, and other online payment methods for processing fees for applications online.
It also offers online tracking facilities within the specified time limits for finding the status of the application. This helps to ensure systematic and time-bound clearances without really having to take countless visits to various departments and not understanding what is going on with one’s application.
Nivesh Mitra provides all relevant details, government orders, process flows with supporting user manuals and guides for all concerned departments.