UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana Features, Benefits
Table of Contents
UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana
Kisan Karj Rahat UP is a new scheme for Uttar Pradesh farmers. This scheme helps all those farmers who take out a loan from the bank. The government relinquishes interest on the waiver of interest on the Uttar Pradesh loan interest scheme, also known as the Mafi Rahat Yojana scheme.
Kisan Karj Mafi Rahat Yojana’s Features
- The different interest loans are KisanKarj Mafi Rahat Yojana, and for the Uttar Pradesh farmer, it is beneficial. Such basic features of waiver of interest schemes are:
- Only those farmers with a land area of fewer than 2 hectares enjoy the scheme’s benefits.
- The overall amount of relief is up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- For the program, only UP framers are liable.
- Farmers who take out a loan before 31 March 1997 will benefit from a full waiver of interest on their government investment.
- A farmer who took out a loan between 1 April 1997 and 31 March 2007 will obtain a loan waiver of up to 80%.
- Farmers who have lent from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2012 will offer a 50% discount on their pending loan.
- Government interest on loans under the KarjRahat Yojana will be reduced. The government’s primary aim of shielding the farmer from the local money lenders as they lock the farmer on the loan’s high interest. In agricultural production, this scheme is beneficial as it will increase the production of the crop.
How to Apply Online for Kisan Karj Mochan UP
- Open the official UP portal for Kisanrinmochan.
- If you are a new applicant, register for the scheme on the official site by providing the required information.
- Old users can click on the “Login” link on the home page menu bar.
- Enter your Username and Password and continue to complete the application form.
- Fill in the details as needed, such as name, Aadhaar number, age, bank account details, and loan-related information.
- Once all the information is entered correctly, press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The application form will then be displayed.
- Take the printout of the completed form for additional reference.
Eligibility Requirements of UP Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana
Guidelines on Beneficiaries
- The farmer receiving the loan, the bank branch (through which the loan was granted), and the land held by the farmer are all in Uttar Pradesh.
- The total area of all the land belonging to the small farmer would not exceed 2 hectares, and the total area belonging to the small farmer would not exceed 1 hectare.
- A farmer whose crop loans have been restructured following the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines due to natural disasters will be covered under this scheme.
- According to the government Revenue Reports, crop loans are earned by farmers for cultivation on government-leased land.
- The farmers of Uttar Pradesh will benefit from this program.
- Under the Farmers’ Debt Relief Scheme 2020, agricultural loans of up to Rs 1 lakh will be waived for small and marginal state farmers.
- Under this scheme, about 86 Uttar Pradesh lakh farmers will be free of crop loans taken from them.
As we all know that the condition of the farmers is just becoming bad to worse. Farmers end up taking loans because as they do not earn enough to support their business and family. Hence, this a trap to them as they have to pay high amounts of loans. In order to help farmers, the UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana has been introduced to reduce the loan interest rates of the farmers.