Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme
Under the Jal Jeevan Mission, Uttarakhand’s government plans to launch a new tube well-1 tap water link scheme. In this method, at Rs 1 per household, the state government will provide Water Connection SchemeIn this method, at Rs 1 per household, the state government will provide Water Connection Scheme to all households in the state. to all households in the state.
All applicants eligible to apply for an online application can then download the official notice and carefully read all eligibility requirements and the application process. We will provide brief details such as Scheme benefits, Eligibility Requirements, Main Scheme Features, Application Status, Application Process, and more about “Uttarakhand Rs.1 Tap Water Connection Scheme 2020.”
Govt of Uttarakhand. Project Rs. 1 under the Jal Jeevan Project Tap Water Link Scheme
The government is working to provide all the people living in our state with safe drinking water. The cost of a drinking water link is currently Rs 2,350, but every villager cannot afford that amount. Under the Jal Jeevan Mission scheme, only Re 1 will be provided to each household in the state for water link.
Table of Contents
The objective of the Rupees One Tap Water Link Scheme
The primary purpose of this scheme is to provide one rupee of clean drinking water. Many families have not been able to drink ample and pure water, so they will undoubtedly benefit from this method.
Another aim of this plan is to plant water connections at every Uttarakhand house until 2024. The basic necessity for all is water, and it becomes more difficult for poor people to get water because of COVID-19.
As the start of the Uttarakhand 1 water connection scheme has just been announced, the scheme has not been fully implemented, and the government has given no official notification to apply.
- The govt of state. The aim is to provide all deserving beneficiaries with the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana.
- The GOVT of Uttarakhand. Strict action will be taken in respect of any irregularity or wrongdoing in the PMGKAY System’s operation.
- To ensure that no low individual in the state goes hungry, the food secretary will periodically review work performed under the scheme.
- Amid the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic outbreak, a free ration has been made available to every person for the past three months.
- Also, the State Govt. Stranded migrants who returned to their home state amid lockout restrictions have also arranged free rations.
Main Scheme Features
- Govt Uttarakhand. Conservation of the Badri cow breed is also expected. The state govt now. As there is a large demand for ghee made from Badri cow milk, efforts are being made to increase Badri cow milk production.
- CM has declared that under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, the District Supply Officer will be kept responsible for any ration distribution mismanagement.
- The govt is also intended to increase milk production in the state. Milk animals will be imported from outside of the state under the program.
- Plans for the survival of the Badri cow breed are also underway. There is a vast demand for ghee made from the milk of the Badri cows. Now, efforts are underway to increase the milk production of Badri cows.