UP Jhatpat Bijli Connection Scheme Benefits, Documents & Eligibility
Table of Contents
UP Jhatpat Bijli Connection Scheme
The State government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an electricity scheme to benefit the public in the state with Jhatpat Bijli Connection Scheme. This electricity scheme would make it easy for the people of this state to apply for the electricity connection. It is a state government initiative to curb the electricity connection-related problems being faced by its people.
What are the benefits of the UP Jhatpat Bijli Connection Scheme?
- It is going to accept applications online from the residents of Uttar Pradesh who want the new electricity connection.
- It will provide the connection for 1 to 500 kW of the load.
- One can easily pay the cost of a new connection online and get the receipt.
- The status of the application form can also be tracked as well as one will get the progress alert of the status through SMS.
The resident of Uttar Pradesh who wants to get benefited through this scheme has to first login to the page. But before login, one must have these documents.
The documents you must have before creating an account:
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- APL/BPL category ration card
How to create an account on this portal
- You can visit the official website related to this scheme which is https://www.upenergy.in/ You will see the apply now button on the home page. By clicking on the apply now button you will be directed to the page “fill the application form.”
- You will be asked to fill in the information in the application. It includes entering your name, father’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile no, uploading some documents related to your identity, and captcha before submission.
- Once you get registered then to confirm your application form, an One Time Password (OTP) will come in the message box of your mobile phone through your registered mobile number for your verification. When you submit the OTP the whole registration process to get a login ID and password will be over.
- Soon you will get the message of your Login ID and Password in your registered mobile number. The same message of Login ID and Password will also have forwarded to your registered Email Id.
How to apply for connection after having login ID and password
- Once you complete the registration process then you can log in to get a connection. You have to click on the application for the new connection button.
- You have to fill in the details of login and password. A captcha will also be shown to make your login more secure. Once filling in all the required details you will direct to the next page where you need to change the password which you got previously through SMS.
- The new password you decide must be having 8 or more than 8 characters. It must include the use of upper and lower case alphabets to maximize the security of your given password.
- Once you are done with applying to the new connection. Any update about the installation of your new connection of electricity will be shared with you through SMS.