UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, Apply Now, Advantages, Eligibility
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
While India has made many strides, society still does not provide an equal forum for men and women. In most families, boys are favoured over girls. Boys are given more significant opportunities for nutrition and education, while girls fall behind. Some see the birth of a female child as a disadvantage in rural areas. But the Uttar Pradesh state government is all set to change this situation.
The new developmental framework, called Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, has been aimed to provide women’s children with better opportunities. The state government will provide financial assistance to families to raise and educate girls under this scheme.
Criteria for Qualifying
Annual income: The applicant’s family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
Age limit: Under Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2020, girls’ marriage should not be below the age of 18.
- Birth enrolment can be carried out up to one year after the child’s birth.
- Parents must be Uttar Pradesh nationals.
- The Health Dept must immunize the infant.
- All girls born in households below the poverty line (BPL) after 31 March 2006 are eligible for benefits under this framework.
- Families who want to take advantage of this system must be from Uttar Pradesh.
- Only two daughters from a single-family would benefit from the program.
- The benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana can be obtained by daughters born after 2006.
- Family wages should be below the poverty line (BPL).
- There should be less than Rs 2 lakh in annual profits.
- Registering with Aganbadi within a month of the birth of a daughter is mandatory.
Main Features of Scheme
- To apply for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, let us tell you, first of all, 50 thousand rupees are deposited in the account of the daughter.
- A daughter’s Aadhar card is needed for Bhagyalakshmi Yojana.
- The birth certificate from the hospital where the daughter was born must be taken to participate in the Bhagyalakshmi scheme.
- The applicant must have a ration card to participate in the Bhagyalakshmi program.
Step to Online Application UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, Uttar Pradesh Department of Women and Child Development, i.e., Mahila Kalyan.up.nic.in.
Step 2- Click on the homepage to download the PDF version of the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana application.
Step 3- Take a copy of it after downloading the PDF application file.
Step 4- Now fill in the necessary details (Mention all details such as name, name of father/husband, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and attach/upload all documents.
Step 5-You can also apply your application form to the nearest center in Anganwadi or the women’s welfare department office near you. Your application would be successful in this way.
Document required for applying online
- Parents’ Aadhar Passport
- The applicant’s residence certificate.
- Certificate of Profits
- Caste Certificate
- Birth certificate for a girl’s child
- Passbook for bank account info
- Cell phone number
- Passport size picture
These programs help to eradicate society’s hypocrisies, which have tagged girls to be inferior to boys. If the state and central governments put forth such a structure, society can advance in the term’s real sense.
The primary goal of the scheme is to build the disparity bridge between the two genders. The target is to make the women finally independent, by helping them financially.
Financial aid will be given to the woman in terms of pushing them to study and also, giving them various opportunities. So that the women do not stay dependent on men for anything at all.