YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme Benefits & Features
YSR Sampoorna Poshana Benefits | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Features | YSR Sampoorna Poshana Apply Online| YSR Sampoorna Poshana Procedure
Table of Contents
YSR Sampoorna Poshana
A new scheme has been introduced by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh, which will be very helpful for all people who want to have the proper livelihood.
For all women who are currently expecting children, the YSR SampoornaPoshana Plus Scheme has been launched. In this new program, pregnant women and lactating women will be given adequate nutrition.
Today, we will share the eligibility requirements, essential documents, and the registration process that the authorities of the government of Andhra Pradesh have finalized under the scheme.
YSR SampoornaPoshana Plus Scheme Benefits
Twenty-seven lakh ladies and youngsters will benefit from this scheme by concentrating on the distribution of Rs. 1,555 crores by 47,287 Anganwadi.
The AP government will spend Rs. 850 per month on pregnant women and new mothers’ eating regime in simple areas in this program, Rs. 350 for newborn children and Rs. 412 for young people.
Previously, only those with iron-deficient conditions were guaranteed by the eating routine plans, but now new plans would cover all the needy people.
Anganwadi focuses around 47,287 on plain regions from which around 27 lakh ladies and young people will be covered. Around 1,555 crores will be spent in bare areas only on Anganwadi concentrations. For 3 lakh women and newborn children in ancestral areas, the financial plan’s remainder will be saved.
YSR SampoornaPoshana’s Features
- Around 3 lakh ancestral ladies and young people will be protected by spreading 77 ancestral manuals by 8,320 Anganwadi concentrations.
- Pregnant women and newborn children b/w will have a healthy feeding regimen for half a year to 3 years.
- Young people aged 3 to 6 years old will receive eggs and milk.
- Every month, the authorities will invest Rs. 1100 for dieting pregnant women and Rs. 553 p.m. For dieting young people in ancestral zones.
- A spending plan of Rs. 308 crore for the use of the AP YSR SampoornaPoshan Plus Scheme has been allocated.
Criteria for Qualifying
- To qualify for the program, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:-
- Only pregnant women and state breastfeeding mothers may apply for the scheme.
- Children will apply for the program as well.
- The applicant must belong to the lower group or backward categories of income.
- The applicants must be citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants between the ages of 6 and 72 months of age will benefit from the program.
Procedure for Enrollment
In a step-by-step guide, the enrollment procedure in the AP SampurnaPoshana Plus Scheme is given below:-
- Anganwadi staff will take a census of the Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area to register the recipients.
- In the AP SampoornaPoshan Plus Scheme, all children (6 months to 6 years), pregnant women, and lactating mothers will be registered.
- The applicant’s information will be reported in the Common Application Software (CAS) to track service delivery.
- Every child’s growth monitoring (height and weight) will be conducted at the Anganwadi centre every month.
- The SUM/SAM/MAM children’s list will be given to ASHA/ ANM/ MOO by the AWW/Supervisor (PHC).
- The weight of pregnant women is tracked at the Anganwadi center every month and reported in the CAS.
- Lactating mothers are trained to use protein, energy-based take-home ration given without distribution among family members for pregnant women.
The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with a great scheme at the right time, especially when the times are hard. Women who are pregnant will be hugely benefited from this excellent scheme as the state is ready to provide them with all the basic necessities that they will would be required at this stage.