WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Advantages, Features
WB Krishak Bandhu
The West Bengal area farmers would obtain certain benefits through the introduction of the Krishak Bandhu scheme, such as guaranteed income and death benefits whenever or wherever they need it. Many benefits will be made available to farmers by introducing the scheme, which will primarily be the financial benefits promised by the Chief Minister of the State of West Bengal. In terms of financial assistance, this scheme will prove to be the most significant advantage for all deficient farmers in India.
- Farmers with one or more acres of land entitled to 5000 per annum (Rabi & Kharif Season) assistance on a pro-rata basis of a minimum of 2000 per annum assistance.
- Under the Death Benefit Plan, a one-time lump sum of 2 lakh, farm families will be facelifted.
- Digitally recorded, stored in the Krishak Bandhu cloud, analyzed, and digitally checked by L&LR database synchronization by DOA officers, Farmer’s custom authenticated DOA-defined database.
- This method checked accurate data shared with State & District Co-Operative Banks by DOA for direct benefit disbursement.
- Customized digital Smart Card “Krishak Bandhu” will be issued to farmers to authenticate all future Govt assistance beneficiaries.
Main Scheme Features
- The money will be available via the Krishak Bandhu department of agriculture, which will benefit over 72 Lakh state farmers. Both projects will commence in January and, from February onwards, farmers will apply for relief.
- The registration of farmers and share-croppers under this scheme will begin in February onwards. A new policy to grant Rs 2 lakh per farmer family in case of a farmer’s death. From January 1, 2019, benefits will accrue.
Step for implementing the WB Krishak Bandhu Online Scheme at Krishak Bandhu.net
Phase 1- Visit the official website at matirkatha.net first.
Phase 2- Click on the “Krishak Bandhu” tab on the home page.
Phase 3- Now, open the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Official Website, i.e., http://Krishak Bandhu.net/.
Phase 4- Candidates can click on the “Krishak Bandhu Sign In” tab on the newly opened page to sign in and subsequently register.
Phase 5- The WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Login Window will appear on the screen after clicking this connection.
Phase 7- On your phone, a registration form will be shown.
Phase 8- Enter all the information that is requested in the form.
Phase 9- Press the submit button, and your computer will show a username and a password.
Phase 10- Log in to the details, therefore.
How to search the Beneficiary List of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme
Phase 1- Visit the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Official Website first, i.e., http://krishakbandhu.net/.
Phase 2- Click on a link on the homepage called the Krishak Bandhu scheme.
Phase 3- You will be shown a new web page where you have to log in with your info.
Phase 4- Click on the search recipient after you log in using your info.
Phase 5- Pick your block and district on the new web page.
Phase 6- Eventually, your computer will be updated with a PDF list of beneficiaries.
Phase 7- On the list, look for your name.