UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Apply Online, Benefits, Features
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Overview
The government of Yogi Adityanath in Uttar Pradesh has initiated the girls’ Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana. Under the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, 30 thousand rupees will be issued to children.
So that the girl can continue and fulfill her goal with her further education. The Uttar Pradesh government has already made this announcement.
This system has been initiated by the state government, keeping in mind that many poor people cannot teach their girls because of a lack of income.
If any girl passes 12th and her name is worthwhile, then 30 thousand rupees will be given to her to continue her further education. Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya, The goal of Dhan Yojana is to promote girls’ education.
This scheme would present more excellent options for raising the higher education ratio and enhancing jobs and empowerment through education.
The authorities awarded these school college students who have delivered intermediate classes from the UP School Board, CBSE Board, ICSE Board, and Uttar Pradesh Madarsa Board scholarships. By supplying them with financial assistance for higher education, the authorities have started an excellent program.
All applicants who are eligible to apply for an online application can then download the official notice and carefully read all eligibility requirements and the application process.
Apply Online: UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Process for Registration
Step 1- Visit the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Official Website, i.e., https://upmsp.edu.in/.
Step 2- On the homepage, the application form must be downloaded from the official website.
Step 3- Take a print and enter all the appropriate information from the Avadan form.
Step 4- You can apply the form to the authority concerned after confirming the information entered in the application form.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Eligibility
- A woman must have a certificate from the Board of Uttar Pradesh School. Uttar Pradesh’s gotta be bonafide.
- In the 12th test, it is essential for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Yojana to look into profit.
- Lady Uttar Pradesh Kanya Dhan Yojana is eligible.
- To make use of it, you should be an eternal resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The family’s annual earnings must not exceed Rs. 35,000.
- This scheme would give priority to girls from BPL households.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Necessary Documents
- Having an Aadhar card to make use of is essential.
- To engage in this scheme, one should also have earnings certificates.
- Also, the applicant should review the account data.
- There should also be a 12th-grade marriage certificate for the lady.
- Uttar Pradesh needs to have a bonafide, too.
How to make use of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana for UP Kanya
- The applicant can fill out the form and complete the paperwork necessary.
- The college/college will go to the DIOS office (District Inspector of Schools) and District School Director after completing the form.
- The level of Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana education will increase.
- Poor people will be able to teach girls under Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
Main Features of Scheme
For the Girls students who received successful marks in the 12th Class Board exams, Uttar Pradesh Kanya Dhan Yojana 2020 is. Girls will get a scholarship of 30,000/-rupees for their further studies under this program.
The primary purpose of the theme is to help their girl child study. Many girls from the weaker section of the society, are not able to complete their education and end up being uneducated. However, with the help, if this scheme, many girls will be able to now pursue their studies.