RTPS Bihar Facilities, Benefits, Features, Registration
RTPS Bihar Facilities | RTPS Bihar Benefits | RTPS Bihar Features | RTPS Bihar Registration | RTPS Bihar Apply Online | RTPS Bihar Eligibility
Table of Contents
RTPS Bihar Overview
The RTPS Bihar online portal is the website developed by Bihar’s government to help individuals quickly obtain their caste and income certificates.
The initiative will now make it easier for individuals to receive their Bihar caste certificate than ever before. As these documents are essential documents that are very helpful in filing various forms, such as an initiative would make life simpler for individuals, and is thus a welcome change.
Read on to learn more about the online portal for RTPS Bihar and how to file an online application for RTPS Bihar.
RTPS Bihar Facilities
Usage of the online RTPS platform can be used for the following services;
- Get a Certificate of Caste
- Certificate to Procure Profits
- Get a Certificate of Local Residence
- Obtain a Certificate of Character
- Buying an OBC certificate
- Avail a Certificate of Land Ownership
- Tatkal Services Center for Different Certificates
RTPS Bihar Web Portal Features
- Users can now access audits that have been postponed, rejected, or appealed for under the RTPS portal.
- The platform enables the public to access a wide range of government-provided services conveniently.
- It helps individuals to keep track of their application and also check the status of their online application.
- The platform enables users to request services, pay for the services used, and ensure that services are adequately provided.
- They will be informed via SMS if they have a service awaiting delivery.
- A comprehensive FAQ section is also available on the portal, which helps to explain concerns and fears.
- Most certificates take just 10 to 15 days to process if properly checked and accepted, making this a fast and efficient method.
- Applications can be sent to the nearest RTPS or Anchaladhikari Office for land certificates.
Registration for Online Services by RTPS Bihar
- By clicking here, go to the http://rtps.bihar.gov.in/rtps/.
- Locate the Citizen Section in the left corner and click on Register Yourself.
- Apop-up that asks for personal information appears.
- Fill in all of the information you need, such as name, age, email ID, and phone number.
- Click on Send until you are finished.
- You will be issued an OTP on your registered mobile number upon effective registration.
- Join this OTP, select the right password, and to apply for your registration, fill in the captcha.
How to File an RTPS Application for Bihar
- Visit the Bihar RTPS Web site first and foremost.
- Next, login using your displayed username, password, and captcha. Press Submit button once you have filled in the necessary information to initiate the authentication.
- When you have signed in successfully, you can now pass on as needed to request or file an application.
- Click on the Submit Online tab on the Home Page.
- When you click that, a Terms and Conditions view box will pop up. Go through them, and if you agree, I agree to continue further by clicking on them.
- Next, select the district or location from which your certificate is required.
- First, enter the requested information and record your mobile number on the portal. After you have selected Next, your registered mobile number will contain a verification code.
- When you enter the verification code, you will be taken to a page where the mandatory information needs to be filled.
- Then you can move on to a payment page, which contains different ways of paying the processing fee once you finalize the information. Such approaches include solutions for net banking, credit, and debit cards.
- Pay the appropriate fee, and for future reference, you will obtain an application ID.
RTPS Bihar Requirements for Eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent Bihar resident.
- Age Verification, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, and Pan Card must be included with the applicant.