Nishkam Scholarship Benefits, Features, Online Application
Nishkam Scholarship Benefits | Nishkam Scholarship Features | Nishkam Scholarship Benefits Registration | Nishkam Scholarship Criteria
Table of Contents
About the Program
SHDF-Nishkam Sikh Welfare Board, New Delhi, invites scholarships from regular students studying for applicants/pursuing technical courses in recognized colleges and universities. This scholarship emerged in March 2020 in Class X & XII Review and wants to undertake Diploma/Degree Courses during 2020-21. The scholars selected will earn a scholarship of up to INR 33,000 per student per year.
Here are the eligibility criteria
- In the previous two exams, the candidate must have received at least 60 percent of the marks.
- The applicant’s gross family income must not exceed an average of Rs. 20800/- per month (i.e. Rs. 2,50,000 per year).
- An active e-mail account for communication with Nishkam must be maintained by the applicant. A mobile and alternative telephone number for easy communication must be specified.
Here is a detailed procedure on how to apply for the Nishkam Scholarship:
By following the steps listed below, qualifying candidates may apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Press the button below, ‘Apply Now, and read all the information.
Step 2: Along with all the necessary documentation, prepare the application.
Step 3: Sent their request and must reach-to—with attachment
- “As mentioned above the completed college report with all enclosures should be sent to the “Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.) by speed/registered post or courier marking, “SHDF Scholarships-2020” at the topmost of the envelope holding the report
- When interacting with Nishkam, please always enter your SHDF Roll No and Contact Number and also immediately notify you of any changes to your postal address or e-mail ID, or phone number.
- Please provide details on TRUE & Right. Giving false information or deleting any evidence would result in the termination of the scholarship if it is already possible to initiate a grant in addition to such legal actions. STUDENTS SHOULD APPLY TO Poor Families Only.
- If the applicant has obtained financial assistance (either based on SC/ST/OBC/Any other category OR from any other source), full information must be given at the appropriate place in the College Report.
- Without assigning any purpose, management reserves the right to refuse any application. The management decision for scholarships is definitive and binding. Correspondence in this respect will never be entertained.
- When calculating the scholarship, please notice that transport costs, hostel fees, and refundable charges will not be considered. The scholarship is measured following our criteria, and the maximum value of the scholarship is Rs. 33000/-.
Criteria for Selection
Here are the criteria stated for the scholarship in order to get selected. Make sure if you are planning to apply for the Nishkam scholarship then you go through this criterion in detail.
- In a written test in Punjabi and General Knowledge, students are also expected to appear (Details on the website).
- In the interview, students who qualify for the written test will be allowed to appear.
- On eligibility requirements Selection will be decided.
- Students’ passion and intent to learn the subjects and course will also be tested thoroughly.