Saraswati Academy Scholarship for 10th pass students
Saraswati Academy Scholarship Benefits | Saraswati Academy Scholarship Features | Saraswati Academy Scholarship Apply Online
Saraswati Academy Scholarship Overview
For Class X candidates, Saraswati Academy conducts the SAST (Saraswati Academy Scholarship Test). This review aims to empower the most deserving students by providing them with affordable coaching to become top professionals and give them this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
The review will occur at various centres across the country, including West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka.
Due to the economic dilemma, many students take part in the Saraswati Academy Scholarship Test every year. If you are also one of those qualifying for this scholarship, then don’t skip this golden opportunity and apply via the link before the last date for the Saraswati Academy Scholarship online.
The scholarship is a crucial consideration for all those students who need financial support to get a high sum for all 10th Passed Students, and they will also be optimistic about fulfilling their own goals.
Selection mode, how to apply online, which is listed below, is carefully reviewed for more information such as eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for a Saraswati Academy Scholarship
Those who do not earn the SAST rank; or Class 10th board exam appeared/study students or; student application must be uploaded before the respective board outcome is announced.
Only after realizing the remaining amount of fees will the student be entitled
Here is a list of the important documents that are required to be submitted:
- Admission letter
- Two new Photos of Passport Size
- Application form for signed loans
- Statement of Study Expense
- PAN Card andAadhar Card,
- Identity proof
- Statement of parent/guardian assets and liabilities
- Parent/guardian revenue
Directions for applying for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship online
- The first thing a candidate has to do is to check his or her eligibility, as it is stated above.
- Then once the candidate has checked the eligibility criteria, he or she can visit the department’s official website at: http:/academy.saraswationline.com/scholarship/scholarship/
- Once can navigate to the home page and check for the scholarship details.
- At the right-hand side of the page, entire information will be given. Go through it.
- Fill the form and attach all the relevant documents.
- The final step is to pay the relevant fees as it is described in the information.
- Once all the formalities are over, click on ‘Submit’.
- Don’t forget to take a print out for future use.
Multiple-choice questions are used in the SAST entrance, and the exam is carried out in offline mode.
The portion of the scholarship is split as follows
- Rank (1-5)-100 percent on total charges
- Rank (6-15)-70% only on tuition fees
- Rank (16-30)-60% only on tuition fees
- Rank (31-50)-50 percent only on payments for tuition
- Rank (51-100) -40% only on tuition charges
- Rank (101-200)-30% only on tuition charges
For those who have targeted next professional studies in India, 100 percent Scholarship For Meritorious Students means scholarship for India Students offered by coaching institutes and conducting exams in India’s Top Comical Region.
You can check the SAST Scholarship Result, SAST Scholarship Merit List 2019, from the official website http:/academy.saraswationline.com.