Jharkhand e-district Portal Benefits, Features, Registration
Table of Contents
Jharkhand e-district Portal Overview
Jharsewa is an online portal launched by the government of Jharkhand. Citizens of Jharkhand may apply for various certifications and schemes launched by the Govt of Jharkhand online on this portal.
The Jharsewa service can be accessed online. You can check your certificate’s Jharsewa Status or Jharsewa Track Application on this portal.
Interested beneficiaries of the State who wish to take advantage of any of the services provided on this portal can apply for these services online through the Internet at home on this online portal.
Applicants eligible to apply online should download the official notification and read all conditions for eligibility and the application procedure attentively.
Certificate Services from Jharsewa
Jharsewa provides different certificates to the Jharkhand citizen for applying online from home. Jharsewa Certificate Facilities Checklist below-
- Application for a birth certificate
- Request a Caste Certificate
- Applying for a Death Certificate
- Using the Revenue Certificate
- Request a Local Resident Certificate
- Apply for the EWS Certificate of Revenue and Asset
- Certificate of Marriage Registry
Jharsewa Process for Online Registration
How does a resident apply for service?
A person can use the following forms to apply for service:
- Online: A citizen can, with or without registration as per the service description, apply for a service of his/her State online.
- Kiosk: A citizen can contact his/her region’s Kiosk to apply for a service. Under “Kiosk Details,” you can search the details of the Kiosk by clicking on the relevant facility.
- In person: A resident may also apply for a service either by downloading the online application form and sending it to the office concerned or by taking the application form directly from the office.
How to register for the Portal of Jharsewa?
Step 1- Access the Jharsewa Official Website, i.e., https:/jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in/.
Step 2-On the homepage Click on the “Register yourself”.
Step 3- Enter your full name, email ID, cell phone number, password, and status now.
Step 4- Join Captcha and press “Validate” at last.
Step 5- You will now receive an OTP with your cell phone number and an email address.
Step 6- In the given tab, place the OTP and click on ‘Send.’
Step 7- Now you’re successfully enrolled.
Step 8- You now need to click on the login option on the home page and enter your password and email ID.
Step 9- You will now be routed to the portal for ServicePlus. You must click ‘Apply For Services’ and ‘Display All Available Services’ on this portal. You’ve got to pick your State now.
Step 10 – You can now see all of the facilities available in the State of Jharkhand. And any certificate such as caste certificate, birth certificate, OBC certificate, etc., may be applied.
After that, you need to enter all the details needed in the form and click to submit it. You will receive an SMS with a reference number to help monitor the status of your submission.
How to Monitor Jharsewa’s Application Status?
Step 1- First of all, visit jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in on the official website.
Step 2- Press the ‘Login’ button on the homepage.
Step 3- Once you have reached the Jharsewa Portal, log in.
Step 4- Now, click on “View Application Status.”
Step 5- Click on the ‘Monitor Application’ button after that.
Step 6- You can now opt to enter the reference number for the dates.
Step 7- Finally, click on the Get Info’ button.