Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan: Schemes & Online Services Links
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan | Jan Suchna Portal | Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Objective | Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Benefits | Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Online Applications
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Overview
The Rajasthan Government has started the all-new Jan Suchna Portal that has been developed by the Information & Technology department. The scheme was launched by Ashok Gehlot, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan.
The Jan Suchna Portal consists of 56 schemes of 30 departments and the information of 154 schemes placed on a single portal. People can simply get information about all the 56 schemes online by visiting the official website jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
All the candidates who want to apply for the schemes need to apply through online means. The candidates should download the official notification and read the eligibility criteria in detail. In this thread, we will provide every detail related to Eligibility Criteria, Features of the portal, Application status, application process, etc.
Public Information portal of the related departments
A total of 18 departments have been added to the official Rajasthan Public Information portal. These 18 departments are as follows:
- Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Rural and Panchayati Raj Department
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Labor and Employment
- Food and Geology Department
- Revenue Department
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Department of Food and Civil Supplies
- Cooperative Department
- Department of Energy
- Administrative Reforms Department
- Information Technology and Communication Department
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Portal Online Application:
The process to apply for the Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan portal is simple. Here are the steps involved:
Step 1: The candidates should visit the official website of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan portal – https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/
Step 2: Once the candidate has navigated through the official website, the home page opens. On the home page, go to the Schemes> Services section.
Step 3: Select the service for which you want more information.
Step 4: Fill the application form by asking what all information is needed.
Step 5: Next is to click on the submit button, and once the candidate does so, he will get the information.
Procedure to check the application status of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Portal:
All the candidates who want to check the application status need to visit the official website of the Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan portal.
Then click on the ‘Rohgar Scheme.’ It will open the Jan Soochna Rajasthan Employment page. On that, the candidate is required to check the employment allowance application status. The candidate can check the employment allowance application status based on the area.
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Portal: Major Benefits
The various benefits of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Portal are:
- The citizens of Rajasthan can get all the information about various government schemes through this public information portal.
- All the low-income families from the villages and cities will benefit from different government schemes.
- Through this public information portal, one can check and avail the benefits of the different government schemes by just sitting at home.
- All the confusion and missing dates will be reduced by the portal.
- People can now put a Right to information and get all the information through the portal.
Procedure to fill the complaint registration form
Step 1: The candidates need to visit the official website of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Portal – https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/
Step 2: On the home page, there will be two options to file a complaint or problem.
Step 3: Next, the candidate needs to click on the option – File a complaint.
Step 4: The candidate will need to fill the entire form with authentic information giving out all the details such as mobile number, and upload all the relevant documents.
Step 5: Once all the information is clicked, you need to click on the submit button.