Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Scheme: Apply Online, Benefits, Features
Table of Contents
About Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Scheme
Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Bihar authorities have agreed to provide the women and young people enrolled in various Anganwadi facilities with cash benefit rather than dry ration, and THR they got earlier lockdown.
They should register for it if they want to apply for the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi corona Sahayata scheme. This form of registration is provided online.
Bihar authorities provide the same amount of money as the cooked hot meals and the Anganwadi beneficiaries’ dry ration on a month-to-month basis. This money can only be given to registered Anganwadi recipients, who include young people (6 months to 6 years), pregnant girls, and lactating girls. To gain from the profit, they should submit their application by form of registration. The form of registration can be obtained immediately from the web portal and by the cellular utility online.
Major Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Sahayata Form-related factors
- Registration can be carried out in an online mode only. There is no offline mode offered.
- Only qualified beneficiaries of Anganwadi can apply.
- For a household, there can be only one registration opportunity. If a household registers separately under the spouse and husband’s title, each appliance will be canceled.
- Registration should be carried out on the husband or spouse’s title.
- The applicant should have a checking account, and the Aadhaar card must be connected to this account.
- Every part of the form of registration must be carefully stored.
- Aadhaar should be part of the registration course.
- Applicants are typically not allowed to apply the form of registration within the Anganwadi in question. As no different mode is provided, they should send it online.
- The sum presented under this initiative may be transferred to the accounts of the financial institution. It has, therefore, become compulsory for all candidates to request accurate checking account information.
- One also needs to be informed that the state authorities have taken this measure due to the covid-19 emergency, and beneficiaries can’t step-out due to the lockdown. Only before the federal government’s additional order will this profit be offered.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Corona SahayataAnudan Yojana’s Salient Characteristics
The Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Corona SahayataAnudan Yojana’s significant features and highlights are as follows:-
The equivalent sum of Rs. 1000 will be charged directly to the bank account instead of hot cooked food and THR provided through the Anganwadi centres due to the coronavirus epidemic.
Only beneficiaries enrolled in Anganwadi centres will be able to benefit. These include children enrolled at centres in Anganwadi, Lactating Women’s, and Pregnant Women’s.
Application / Login mode:
The login/application form must be completed electronically to obtain assistance. In Anganwadi, no form has to be submitted. However, for their convenience, applicants should search the offline application format for this scheme.
Bihar government announced that it would offer money directly to the bank account for those under the scheme of Anganwadi Labharthi. Bihar government opens a portal to register under the scheme of Bihar Anganwadi Bharti 2020.
After all direct money comes to your account, every Bihar person who gets the food under the Anganwadi food scheme must complete the form, so apply for Angan Labharthi Form 2020 online.
Instructions for enrolment
Only if you are AnganLabharthi you can apply for this program:
- Click on the link for Registration.
- You need to enter your phone number / Aadhar number correctly.
- Enter your bank account to make sure that this account is valid to belong to you because this is important, so enter the correct bank account information
- Make sure that all details are right on the AnganLabharthi portal entering you.
- Support all individuals to complete this form if you have the internet and laptop
Please share with all Bihar individuals so that they can register Bihar anganla bharthi on ICDS.