AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Advantage, Eligibility, Features
Table of Contents
About YSR Rythu Bharosa
The Rythu Bharosa scheme was initiated in June 2019 by the government of Andhra Pradesh and is a farmers’ welfare scheme. The program is aimed at providing farmers with financial assistance.
The scheme was part of the YSRCP election manifesto, and, as planned, in July 2019, the scheme was successfully launched. However, on 15 October 2019, the implementation was completed.
The scheme offers, on an annual basis, financial assistance of Rs. 13 500 to farmers. Based on this, under the Kissan Samman Nidhi Scheme the state government will pay 6000 the central government will pay Rs. 7,500.
Even under this system, the initial beneficiaries would earn approximately 4 lakhs.
Rs. 5500 crore is the budget allocated by the state government under this scheme. The system also guarantees free borewells and zero-interest loans to qualifying farmers, in addition to all of these. Under this system, the balance would be credited to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts directly.
Advantages of this method
- The YSR RythuBharosa system is a welfare system at the state level and targets poor farmers where eligible farmers can use zero-interest loans.
- Under this scheme, tenant farmers are entitled to get Rs. 2500 per year.
- Farmers can also get free borewell services, nine hours a day of free electricity.
- Cold storage units will also be built across the States, and the road tax will no longer be continued under the scheme for tractors belonging to farmers.
- Life insurance cover, which could amount to Rs. 5 lakh, will also be provided to farmers’ dependents. Also, the government will be paying the fee.
- Milk dairies will be reopened, and several ongoing irrigation schemes will be completed.
RythuBharosa Scheme Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant’s permanent resident should be of Andhra Pradesh to apply for this program.
- They need to be connected to the agricultural sector as well.
- For this scheme, a small marginal or agricultural tenant can apply.
- Furthermore, to be eligible, farmers must also own 5 acres of cultivated land.
AP CM Rythu Bharosa Scheme’s Silent Features
- 100% of the government-funded system is
- RythuBharosa is the polling party’s pre-questioned pledge.
- Rs 12500 will be given annually to the beneficiary.
- The sum is transferred through the DBT model.
- The State Government can use the Real-Time Governance Society (RTGS) Beneficiary Finding Facility.
How to use the Investment Support Scheme of YSR Rythu Bharosa
- First, the farmer who wants to apply for the Rythu Bharosa Scheme online must visit the official website.
- Download the Official Website User Manual now and read it carefully.
- After that, click on the login section for Rythu Bharosa and enter your user ID and password.
- You can conveniently add the name of the beneficiary under the scheme after your successful login.
How to Verify AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment Status Online
Applicants can review their payment status soon after the official launch of the YSR Rhythu Bharosa scheme. The online facility was made available to farmers for ease of use. The thorough checking status procedure is given below.
The applicants must first open the official portal of the program. When the link opens, applicants must click on the ‘dashboard’ option on the homepage.
The applicant will then be forwarded to another page to click on the option ‘payment status’. Candidates should now click on the option.
The applicants will then be taken to checking the page to enter the number of the Aadhaar card. In the blank space given, it will be given.
Applicants must enter the Captcha code and the Aadhaar card and then press the ‘submit’ button. This will show on the screen the payment status immediately.
Main points linked to the Rythu Bharosa YSR Scheme
- A state-level welfare scheme is the YSR RythuBharosa Scheme.
- The scheme is intended to help the state’s poor farmers.
- The list of recipients will be made available to all people soon.
- You can access the Beneficiary List from the official website online.
- There will soon be an official website update here on this page.