Prochesta Scheme Benefits, Features, Apply Online
Prochesta Scheme Benefits | Prochesta Scheme Features | Prochesta Scheme Apply Online | Prochesta Scheme Documents Requirement | Prochesta Scheme Registration
Prochesta Scheme Overview
West Bengal Government has provided the assistance that the state’s people, such as the state’s daily wage workers, often need. The chief minister of the state of West Bengal has also declared a 1000 rupee package for all employees.
As many people are now being contaminated, the state chief minister has urged state residents to remain indoors during the lockdown and cooperate with the administration.
Benefits of Prochesta Scheme
Several benefits will be offered by the schemes launched by the Chief Minister of the State of West Bengal: —
- The Chief Minister had declared that he would pay the Corona Airport 2 rupees of rice free of charge.
- The staff working in the emergency services will be given special leave in this circumstance after their worship.
- Private employees’ attendance will be reduced to 5%.
- The Emergency Relief Fund of the States is being established to assist Corona.
- The financial assistance of Rs 1,000 will be provided to those who work in the unorganized market.
Prochesta Scheme’s Ultimate Goal
This scheme’s primary aim is to provide regular salaries to all daily wage employees who are unable to earn their salaries due to the country’s lockdown declared yesterday by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Many benefits would be offered for the employees of the West Bengal State through the implementation of the scheme. The provision of financial aid, mainly.
The staff had to live their lives without any jobs because it was all a coronavirus lockout. With this framework, the Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamta Banerjee, has come out to help all those in need.
Criteria for Qualifying
You must meet the following eligibility requirements given below to be qualified for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of the state of West Bengal,
- The applicant must be a daily wage worker who is the family’s primary breadwinner.
- Applicants do not benefit from any state social scheme.
- Only one person from a family is qualifying.
- Applicants must have no other source of revenue.
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Details of a bank account
- Cell phone number
Application Procedure of the Scheme Prochesta
- Applicants must apply via offline mode or on the official website for the scheme. The requisite steps you have to follow to apply are below.
- Applicants can apply for the scheme free of cost by obtaining the Application Form via
- District Magistrate’s Office or offices appointed by the district magistrate
- Office of the Commissioner of the Municipal Corporation of Kolkata
- Fill in the request form with the information, such as
- The applicant’s name
- Name of Father
- Date of Birth
- Voter ID No.
- Ration Card No.,
- No of Aadhaar Card,
- GP/ Ward No,
- House/ Grounds,
- Post office,
- Police Station,
- Mobile Number
- Detail of bank account
- Stick your recently clicked passport size picture
- Read the declaration and sign the request form.
- Send the form from where you get the form to the same office.
Approval & Transition of benefits
After verification, the district magistrate approved the application via BDO in rural areas, SDO in urban areas, and Commissioner KMC in KMC areas.
- Authorized applications are forwarded to the Department of Nodes.
- The Nodal Department shall pass the sum to the beneficiary’s account