PM Kisan FPO Yojana Features, Benefits, Register, Apply Online
PM Kisan FPO Yojana Features | PM Kisan FPO Yojana Benefits | PM Kisan FPO Yojana Apply Online | PM Kisan FPO Yojana Registrations | PM Kisan FPO Yojana Support | PM Kisan FPO Yojana Documents Required
Table of Contents
About PM Kisan FPO Yojana
The PM Kisan FPO Yojana is started by the central government to help the farmers. This scheme that pertains to farmers is hugely beneficial for the farmers. Under this scheme, the central government has decided to spend a total of Rs. Four thousand four hundred ninety-six crores to enhance the agriculture sector.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this scheme on 29th February in Uttar Pradesh. The Prime Minister launched a total of 10,000 FPO’s (Farmers Producer Organizations).
All the interested candidates who wish to apply when need to fill an online application form after reading the edibility criteria in detail. Under this thread, we will provide detailed information about the benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria, key features, steps to apply etc.
What is meant by FPOs?
FPOs are considered to the producer organization that consists of farmers as the members. FPOs are given support by SFAC (Small farmers agribusiness consortium). In this scheme, there is a requirement of 300 farmers where they will need to be formed to work in plains. An organization should be there that should consist of 100 farmers in all the hilly regions.
To carry out this procedure, 11 farmers will be needed to get organized and form their agriculture organization. The government in the earlier months launched a new scheme – Formation and Promotion of Farmer Producer Organization. The core aim of the scheme is to promote the all-new 10,000 FPOs.
All the members of FPOs will be required to manage all the activities together as an organization and get better technology access, financial support etc.
SFAC Scheme – Used for Promotion of FPO’s
To support many farmers in different areas, the Indian government, with the help of SFAC (Small farmers agribusiness consortium). In terms of procurement to the markets and providing inputs, registering the companies etc.
Promotional Support for FPOs:
The FPO promotion will be primarily supported by both the central and state governments and their counter agencies. The support will be provided through multiple state-funded schemes and sponsors. The target will be met after partnering with the following:
- Research organizations
- Promoter body
- Civil society institutions
PM Kisan FPO Yojana – Procedure to apply:
Interested candidates need to take the following steps to apply for PM Kisan FPO Yojana, such as:
Step 1: Visit the official website of PM Kisan FPO Yojana –
Step 2: Once you have logged in to the official website, click on the ‘Farmers Corner’ menu.
Step 3: Click on ‘Farmer Registration.’
Step 4: Enter the Aadhar card number.
Step 5: An application form will open up.
Step 6: You will need to fill a captcha code.
Step 7: Fill in the necessary information such as mobile number, address, etc.,
Step 8: Apply once you have filled in all the information.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana – Important Documents required
- Keep the details of the land handy
- Copy of any identity proof such as Aadhar card, Voters Id, PAN card etc.
- Copy of the address proof such as driving license, Voter ID
- Necessary land documents
- Passport size photograph
PM Kisan FPO Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- For the group of farmers working in the field, they have to necessary for 300 farmers.
- For the hilly areas, it is mandatory to have at least ten farmers associated with the PM Kisan FPO Yojana.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana – Benefits
- The FPO is a legal entity that is a registered body.
- All the producers here are the shareholders of the organization.
- The entire organization works towards the benefit of the members.
- In the yojana, there will be groups of marginal and small farmers.
- Farmers will get easy access to buy fertilizers, medicines, seeds, agriculture equipment, etc.
- Farmers will get freedom from middlemen.
- The central government will give 15 lakh rupees in three years.