Manav Garima Yojana: Benefits, Features, Documents
About the emergence of Manav Garima Yojana:
The scheduled case in today’s time also does not enjoy the economic status they should. Keeping this in mind, the Gujarat’s Chief Minister announced the Manav Garima Yojana.
The primary aim of the Yojana is to help all the people who belong to the scheduled caste tribe category and are the victims of poverty.
In this thread, we will provide all the information regarding the scheme that includes, eligibility criteria, the process to apply, benefits, etc.
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
The administrative through the emergence of the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana 2020 wants to give the benefit to all the individuals of the state who are in needy position, financially.
The primary point of the Yojana is to help the scheduled tribe category of the state and bring them above the poverty line.
The administration has decided to give proper support to the individuals of the state. The legislative has planned to provide give monetary help of Rs. 4000/ – to the recipients.
Additionally, the legislature has also decided to assist in terms of devices. These devices will be given to individuals who are into carpentry, selling of vegetables, planting etc.
Benefits of Manav Garima Yojana
There are several benefits associated with Manav Garima Yojana. Some of the core benefits are as follows:
- All the individuals belonging to the scheduled caste category will be provided benefits if they have their own business amidst the lockdown.
- Apparatuses and monetary help will be provided to the eligible individuals.
- Without a bank credit, Rs. Four thousand will be given for the gear.
- The eligible candidates will be given several tools that will help them to carry out their local business.
Eligibility Criteria for Manav Garima Yojana
Each candidate to get the benefits of the scheme must check with the following eligibility criteria:
- The interested applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat as the scheme is only for the individuals belonging to Gujarat.
- The interested applicant must belong to the category of scheduled caste.
- The interested applicant must be below the poverty line.
- The family income of the interested applicant must be the following:
A: Rs. 47,000/- for rural
Rs. 60,000/- for urban
Following are the list of documents required by the interested applicants:
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
Application Procedure for Manav Garima Yojana:
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for Manav Garima Yojana
- Visit the official website of the Tribal Association of Gujarat or the Gujarat government.
- On the home page, click on ‘Manav Garima Yojana’
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form with the authentic details.
- Once the application form is filled, attach all the documents.
- Please submit the application form and give it to the concerned authorities.
- Once the verification of documents is done, the authorities transfer the money directly to the beneficiary account.
- Visit the official website: https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/index.aspx.
- Once the home page opens, click on ‘Register Yourself’.
- On the new page, mention all your details such as name, gender, Aadhar card, number, email id.
- Next, click on ‘Register’.
- After that, go back to the homepage and click on the login to update the profile.
- Enter the user name, password, and captcha code.
- Click again on login.
- Update your profile
- Next, select ‘Manav Garima Yojana.’
- Submit the application
Procedure to check the application status of Manav Garima Yojana
- Visit the official website of the social justice and empowerment department – https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/index.aspx.
- On the home page, click on ‘Application Status’.
- On the new page, click on the application number and application date.
- Next, click on view status.
- The application status will appear on the screen.