Punjab Labour Card Features, Benefits, Registration, Form
Punjab Labour Card | Punjab Labour Card Features | Punjab Labour Card Benefits | Punjab Labour Card Registrations | Punjab Labour Card Apply Online
The Department of Labour, Government of Punjab, is inviting online applications for the Labour Card at pblabour.gov.in.
The government of Punjab has introduced an e-labour platform for online labour card registration. Through this site, the registration process can be completed in online mode by all state employees.
The Punjab BOCW board runs various schemes for employees, namely the stipend scheme, shagun yojana, etc. Like these, any construction worker or any other person doing work in Punjab can now fill out the scheme’s application form at the e-Labour Card portal.
All applicants eligible to apply for an online application can then download the official notice and carefully read all eligibility requirements and the application process.
We will provide short “Punjab Labour Card 2020” information, such as Article Gain, Eligibility Requirements, Article Main Features, Application Status, Application Process, and more.
This platform has been developed by the National Informatics Platform primarily for labour laws and NIC workers’ protection, health, and welfare.
The Punjab employees will be provided with online facilities through this online e-labour platform. All state employees will have to register for this portal to profit from this online portal.
Table of Contents
Apply Online: Punjab Registration E-Labour Card
Step to Online Punjab Labour Card Registration
Step 1- Visit the Punjab Labour Card Official Website, http://www.pblabour.gov.in.
Step 2- On the homepage, click on the tab “Build New User” on the screen’s right.
Step 3- The screen will show the Punjab Labour Card Application Form tab.
Step 4- Enter the necessary details (name, father/husband name, date of birth, sex, caste, e-mail ID, mobile number, and other details) and upload documents.
Step 5- Press the Submit button to submit your final application.
Online Punjab Labour Card Application Form 2020 Apply
- You can then click on the http:/bocw.punjab.gov.in/link and then click on the “Login” tab at the top.
- Connection to Login directly: https:/pblabour.gov.in/eLabour/
- Then the login page for the Punjab Labour Card will appear:-
- Applicants can log in to open the Punjab Labour Card online application form 2020 via username & password or mobile number & OTP.
- Fill in all the information in this form and send it to complete the online process of applying for the Punjab Labour Card. Finally, at the official site, applicants can also check their Punjab labour card status online.
Punjab e Labour Portal Features
- Common Application Form (CAF): online registration, online request for application, submission of a one-time document, online payment gateway, online processing.
- Viewing and upload inspection reports, filing annual returns, sending online payment gateways for labour welfare contributions, self-certification scheme options, joint factory wing, labour wing inspection, etc.
- The benefits are sent directly into their bank accounts by the Punjab State Labor Welfare Board Department.
- Only Punjab employees can apply through the Punjab E Labor Portal.
- The Labour Card moves from the employees to the compensation plans.
Punjab e-Labour Portal Benefits
Stipend Scheme: –Rs 3,000 to Rs 70,000 per annum for children of registered construction workers (for first-class to degree courses)
Shagun Yojana: 31,000/- (amount of omen) on each daughter’s marriage for the marriage of two daughters of registered construction workers. If the girl is a registered member herself, she would be entitled to an omen under this marriage scheme.
Funeral Assistance Scheme: –After the death of a registered construction worker or his family member, Rs’ financial assistance. 20,000/-will be given for funeral and funeral costs in the state of Punjab.
Cycle Scheme for Children of Construction Workers: The board offers a freecycle for children of registered construction workers studying in Punjab in the 9th to 12th grade.
Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- will be given to treat mentally challenged or disabled children every year by construction workers.
Criteria for Qualifying
Guidelines on Beneficiaries
- Must be an unorganized worker
- Entry age of 18 to 40 years
- The monthly salary of 15000 or below
- Has not participated in the Coordinated Sector or with EPF / NPS / ESIC membership.
- A revenue taxpayer