NEST Scholarship Features, Benefits, Apply Online, Eligibility
NEST Scholarship Features | NEST Scholarship Benefits | NEST Scholarship Apply Online | NEST Scholarship Eligibility | NEST Scholarship Document Required | NEST Scholarship Login
Table of Contents
NEST Scholarship Overview
Apply online for information on NEST Senior Scholarship 2020 @ nest.net.in from this article. Yes, the direct Apply Online Application link for the NEST Senior Scholarship Test 2020 was listed in the download.
So, you guys can quickly fill out the registration form with the aid of the connection and finish the procedure before 30 June 2020. Many of the aspirants are also about to apply for the 2020 NEST Senior Scholarship.
Data about the NEST Senior Scholarship:
Candidates have to participate in the NEST Senior Scholarship Test 2020 after completing the NEST Senior Scholarship 2020 Application Process. So we’ve set down the exam pattern.
And in the exam, the test pattern lets you obtain successful marks. So the selection will be performed based on the points.
Aspirants are therefore recommended to focus on training and secure good scores. Hence, in the next sections, check the benefits, mandatory detail, and more.
Who can apply?
- Generally, only students with a background in science may apply.
- You may apply for Nest Senior 1:1st and 2nd year Engineering candidates, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BDS, BCA, BSc (all), Diploma Engineering (final year and Class 12 (Science) NEST.
- 3rd and 4th-year students of Engineering, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BDS, and BCA, BSc (computer and IT only) will apply for Nest Senior 2.
NEST Senior Scholarship 2020 Requirements for Eligibility
- NEST Senior I: Applicants should be in their 12th class (Science), Diploma Engineering (That means Final Year at present. And 1st and 2nd-year degrees in Medical Sciences, Engineering, and Research.
- NEST Senior II: Students currently in the third and fourth years of medical technology, engineering, and science degree courses are eligible to apply.
NEST Senior Scholarship Benefits
All the candidates selected will receive the advantages listed below.
- Senior Nest I: Rs. 35000
- Senior II Nest: Rs. 4000000
NEST Senior Scholarship Application Fee
Aspirants must pay a fee before submitting the registration form. So we have listed the sum here in a comprehensive format. Therefore, interested people should carefully check out the details and pay the fee.
NEST Senior I: Rs. 600/- is an actual charge. Also, in November, there is a late fee of Rs. 100/-. And those who want to apply in December must pay Rs. 200/—
NEST Senior II: The 31 June 2020 charge is Rs. 700/-. And there’s a late fee, also. So, Rs. 100/- for November is the late fee. And in December, Rs. 200/- is the fee.
The procedure of Collection for NEST Senior:The selection should be performed based on the results of the written exam.
NEST Senior Scholarship Important Documents:
- High School Diploma
- Recent Photography
How To Apply For NEST Senior Scholarship 2020 Online
To assist the candidates, follow the step by step process that we have uploaded here.
- You can take a look at the National Education & Scholarship Test website @ www.nest.net.in
- Appears on the home page
- Select connect for NEST Senior Scholarship 2020
- After that, search for the full info.
- Many who are eligible must then begin filling out the application form. You have to select the Apply Online connection for that,
- The application link available on the screen is
- As well as the available online registration form,
- Gender, Full Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Contact Address, State, City, Pincode, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, Landline Number, Email Address, Alternate Email Address, Upload Photo (JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) Start filling in mandatory details such as Select Category, Select Test Center I, Select Test Center II
- Do not forget to upload the passport size picture after giving the complete details.
- Pick up the file after that,
- Upload it now
- Finally, the answer to specific mathematical questions must be entered by aspirants. And that’s nothing but the officials’ checking
- Pay the particular fee information that we have mentioned above
- Finally, by clicking on the submit button, complete your process.