Freedom Fighters of India
India has got independence as the result of so many sacrifices and lives of people. Many of Freedom Fighters offered their services and contributions for getting freedom for India. Indian Independence Movement was activated and organized with the ideas for ending the rule of East India Company and the rule of British in India.
• Indian Independence Movement was historical together with various national and regional campaigns, agitations, and efforts.
• The National Indian Congress encouraged with moderate leaders to get basic right of being an Indian. The struggle was adopted seriously to form effective groups and activists to plan for independence. Non-violent and civil resistant policy was came across by Mahatma Gandhi and joined by the whole Indian people.
• For getting their independent rights for minorities in India, Muhammad Ali Jinnah was struggled for independence.
• Armed forces of Subhash Chandra Bose and Bhagat Singh made revolution in people and gave a path for success in struggle.
• Poets and writers like Rabindranath Tagore used literature for educating people in participating freedom struggle.
• Baba Saheb Ambedkar had eminent role for making people aware of their positions in the society. Philosophers made their effect to modify people to get India independent.
• Quit India Movement, Indian National Army Movement, and many other succeeded to achieve great independence for India. Efforts and movements of various freedom fighters led to Indian Independence in 1947 as Republic India.
Anybody must educate self with the history of Indian independence to know how great leaders and freedom fighters participated in the freedom fight. Indian GK will provide you information, Quiz, Articles, Questions & Answers, GK related to Freedom Fighters.