Top 10 helpful tips to treat Anxiety
Anxiety is when you feel tense, fearful or nervousness occurring in a variety of mental disorders etc. For example, if you are confronted by angry people, worrying about an interview, nervousness occurs during exams and many others are the reactive causes of anxiety.
Here are 10 useful tips that assist you to treat or relieve yourself from these problems:
Tips to treat Anxiety
- Do pysical activities like exercise or yoga for atleast half an hour. Start slowly, if you are not exercising regularly then expand your exercise time to 1 hour.
- Stay away from horror shows, talk shows, news, radio news of bad news because bad o horror news can jump-start feelings of anxiety.
- Meditate every day for at least 5 minutes, if you have a hard time to sit and a clear mind.
- Try to do aromatherapy. Buy essential candles or oils in lavender, cypress rose or jasmine scents. Burn the candles or put the essential oils in a scent diffuser and breathe deeply.
- Take a break during the day and breathe deeply for at least five minutes.
- If you still feel uncomfortable b dong so. Then get a massage, it will relax al your tense muscles and worries, etc.
- Definitely go out of the house and talk to your friends and people.
- Take a proper balanced diet and Drink chamomile or green tea. Both are said to greatly help in relieving anxiety.
- Seek help from therapy or counselor. Sometimes talking to a professional is extremely beneficial. Get recommendations from your doctor or your friends.
- Take some herbal remedies like Valerian, Kava, bugleweed, and ashwagandha, etc. These all are highly effective for treating anxiety.