Follow this guide to get rid from anxiety
Anxiety is a general term for many disorders that cause fear, tension, and worrying. These disorders have an effect on how we feel and behave, and that they will manifest real physical symptoms.
Delicate anxiety is obscure and unsettling, whereas severe anxiety will be aggressive and destructive, having a heavy impact on way of life.
Most of the time people when feel concern before appearing something challenging, like appearing in an exam, recital or interview, can be considered as normal behaviour.
But when anxiety started attacking peoples everyday life and even their ability to sleep, that will have a serious effect on their daily life. There are several symptoms through which people can identify the anxiety.
Table of Contents
Get Rid of Anxiety
Symptoms of an Anxiety Disorder
Anxiety is a very destructive disease that can ruin someone’s life. So here we are giving some Symptoms depending on the type of anxiety and some general symptoms include:
• Feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness
• Sleeping problems or sleeplessness
• Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
• Shortness of breath
• Sudden excitements attacks
• Lost the ability to stay calm and patience
• Numbness in the hands or feet
• Muscle tension
• Heart palpitations
• Dry mouth
The stated symptoms are very regular to all anxiety patients. SO if anyone can feel these kind of symptoms in them, so to the doctor for a treatments.
Treatment for Anxiety
There are various ways to treat an Anxiety patient. The doctor can ask you to take a psychiatrist’s help or a psychological counselor. They can advise you medicines or some kind of meditations which will definitely help you to reduce your stress. Here we are also giving you some home therapies which can help you to decrease the anxiety from your life.
• Chamomile: a cup of chamomile tea might help calm you down if you have a jittery moment.
• Green Tea: Also a very important component which helps to reduce the anxiety.
• Lavender: Either it is the presence of that flower in your house or the essential oil extract from Lavender flower, it is proved that it decreases stress and anxiety.