YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits, Requirement
Table of Contents
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
A pledge from the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Government is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. This is a system of social security that provides the deprived sections of society with financial support. First of all, any beneficiary who wants to take advantage of the scheme’s benefits must fill out the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form.
The Scheme goal
The scheme’s aims are as follows:
- Under the YSR Cheyutha plan of Andhra Pradesh, the women receiver will receive benefits of around 75000.
- For a full four years, the annuity measure will be dispersed into four equal portions of ⁇ 18750 per year.
- In the recipient party’s ledgers, the amount would pass.
- Under the low-pay reunion and in reverse monetary conditions, the beneficiary involves the ladies.
This scheme’s advantages would inspire 5. Women belong to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward groups, or minorities to move ahead on the road of social progress.
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Yojana
- Under the YSR Cheyutha scheme of Andhra Pradesh, the assistance of ⁇ 75,000 will be given to the women’s beneficiary cover.
- The pension sum will be allocated every year in four equal installments of ⁇ 18750 each. The balance will be credited to the beneficiary party’s bank accounts.
- The system has been changed for the benefit of women. With the pension amount of 75000 rupees, the Government of Andhra Pradesh’s economic benefits would be earned by women. Women are included as beneficiaries in the very low-income community and under backward economic conditions.
- The reward shall continue for four years and shall be given in four equal installments to the female beneficiary.
- The balance will be paid into the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Requirements Needed
- To apply online, the eligibility criteria given below must be met:
- The applicant’s wife should be between 45 and 60 and be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The overall family income for women living in rural areas should be below 10000, and the family income for women living in urban areas should be less than 12000.
- No one in the family should be an employee of the government.
- There should not be a four-wheeler family of applicants (Taxi, Auto, and Tractor are exempted from this).
- The applicant’s monthly power usage for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 should be less than 300 units per month.
How to apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Candidates can only download their YSR Cheyutha application via the online mode.
- Visit the official government of the AP website, i.e., http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- There is a link inside the website related to the ‘YSR Cheyutha Scheme,’ and click on that link.
- Then click on the option ‘Apply Now,’ and an application form will open.
- Entering the required information, including name, father name/husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and then clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, the applicant must complete the form.
- Now, please upload all the requested documents.
- Your application/registration under the scheme will be made in this way.
As a country, India has always focussed on uplifting the poor, which means there have been constant efforts of coming up with the schemes which help food financially.
Hence the YSR Cheyutha scheme focuses on giving a financial aid to the poor in order to help them have a normal life, get the basic needs and at the same time get the required education and nutrients. All what the individuals have to do is, visit the official website and learn more about the scheme in detail.