Romantic Thailand Honeymoon Ideas
Did you know that Thailand is known to be the couple’s paradise? Thailand is a happy island which truly focuses on the happiness and well-being of the tourists. Thailand is filled with an air of love and compassion. Thus, their tourism economy is huge, it’s one of the larger parts of the economy of the island.
Thailand has everything you’re looking for to spend with your partner from beautiful resorts to nightlife to the world’s most beautiful beaches. Thailand has really beautiful islands with very beautiful water highly dedicated for the couples to visit.
Along with the amazing beauty that you are going to experience in Thailand there are mesmerizing parties too. Full moon parties are one of those.
Plastic buckets infused with questionable alcohol, what more could you ask for? The day before the full moon party is the Jungle party which is actually a party surprise in the Jungle.
Even the scooter ride over here has an amazing experience. Taking your scooter from Chiang Mai to PI is known as riding route 1095. It’s an incredible ride for two and a half to four hours depending on your speed.
You’re going zigzagging back and forth. There’s at least 300 bends in a relatively small distance making for incredible riding.
Everything sounds so interesting, right? So now let’s see how Thailand is going to be your ultimate honeymoon destination.
Table of Contents
Best places to visit in Thailand for honeymoon
There are various places in Thailand where you can look upto but let’s pick some of the best places to visit with your partner.
Hua Hin. It is a magnificent melance of architecture, culture, shopping and food.
Krabi. It is voted as one of the best islands in Thailand for a honeymoon, over and over again!
Similan Islands. These are counted among the top 10 most interesting dive areas in the world. The rich underwater marine life will make you thrilled.
Koh lipe. It is a very peaceful place lined with vibrant green rainforests and encompassed by radiant white beaches.
Here, you will get to experience everything from adventure to luxury to their authentic food. So do not wait anymore and look for thailand honeymoon packages.
Beach resorts to visit on your Thailand vacation
- Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai. If you’re looking for one of a kind place to immerse yourself in Thai culture, book a stay at Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai. The island offers a wide selection of cultural activities as well as luxury
- Intercontinental Pattaya resort. It is a luxury get away in one of Asia’s top beach destinations. The property offers vacationers spectacular ocean views, modern accommodations and a choice of adventurous things to do.
- Santa Maria beach resort. It is located in Koh Samui in northern The hotel has a calm sandy beach ideal for swimming. They’ve mouth watering buffets of continental and Asian dishes and Thai cuisine is served at the Sala Thai.
Romantic islands you must visit on your Thailand trip
- It has snorkeling & scuba diving facilities, couple sessions at Thai spas and many more things to do.
- Koh Samui. It has Na Muang waterfalls & strikingly beautiful beaches.
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Marine Park. Kayaking tours through hidden lagoons, barbecue facilities and beautiful beaches.
- Koh Toh. It has vibrant nightlife, sandy coves and lantern-lit
Amazing things to do in Thailand
- Soak in serenity at Anantara Layan Phuket resort
- Go parasailing at Kata Beach
- Admire beautiful sunsets at Kata rocks.
- Get close to the elephants at the Phuket elephant sanctuary.
- Tour the famous Phi Phi islands on a speedboat.
- Take a longtail boat to Krabi.
- Take a refreshing dip at Emerald pool.
- Head to the tranquil island of Ko Yao Noi.
- Do a lot of parties like full moon party, jungle party and fun water sports.
Tips to plan your honeymoon on a budget
If you wish to go to a foreign country but on a budget then Thailand is a very good option. If you’ve to take 2 or 3 flights to reach Thailand from your place then make sure that you’ve 2 to 3 hours time gap between the flights so that you can easily carry out the immigration process. This will make sure that you don’t miss any flight.
Make sure that you’re correctly applying for a VISA. Many times it happens that you give some information incorrectly or you don’t provide appropriate photos. In such cases your VISA can be rejected and applying for it once again will cost you extra.
Another thing you can do to manage your budget is to try authentic Thai cuisine rather than going for other cuisines or westernized food. These little things will help you make your amazing Thailand trip on a budget.