Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Features, Requirement
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Features | Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Requirement | Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Documents Required | Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility | Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Apply Online
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Overview
From one side of the Rajasthan government, Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana was launched for unemployed young people. In which there is a provision for the provision of allowance to Rajasthan’s youth unemployed.
The government of Rajasthan provides unemployed young people with an unemployment allowance of Rs. 3500 per month.
All applicants who are eligible to apply for an online application can then download the official notice and carefully read all the eligibility requirements and can go through the application process.
We will provide brief details such as Scheme benefits, Eligibility Requirements, Main Scheme Features, Application Status, Application Process, and more about “Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2020.”
Rajasthan Berojgar Bhatta Eligibility Requirements
Generally, the most critical aspect of welcoming government schemes is to keep the eligibility requirements in mind.
Some points for the Rajasthan Berozgaar Bhatta Eligibility Requirements are below. Applicants must carefully go through it.
- He should be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan.
- The family’s annual revenue should not be more than 3,00,000.
- Only educated, unemployed young boys and girls are in this system.
- The applicant’s age should range from 21 years to 35 years.
- Graduation and post-graduation degrees have to be achieved by candidates.
- In any state or central system, the following applications may not be registered.
Applicants must have to fill out the form, and they must wait for confirmation of the status afterward. In the year 2019, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan declared this scheme. Now about 40 lakh youth lost their jobs in total at the pandemic hit in the world. Because of the crisis, Rajasthan’s state government is encouraging unemployed young people to fill out the form and benefit from the allowance.
What are the main features of the Berojgari Bhatta in Rajasthan?
- The advantage of this system would be given to the state’s trained unemployed youth and women.
- Under this scheme, unemployment allowances of Rs 3000 will be provided as financial assistance to trained unemployed youth in Rajasthan and Rs 3500 per month to unemployed youth.
- If the state’s educated unemployed boy or girl wishes to earn unemployment compensation under this scheme, they must apply online by visiting this scheme’s official website.
- In the case of unemployment for two years, this amount of support will be provided to the claimant so that unemployed young people and girls can fulfill their needs.
- Rs 3000 per month for educated boys and Rs 3500 per month for girls will be issued under this scheme.
- The state government will offer monthly unemployment allowances to educated young people who have passed 12th and graduated, according to Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Rajasthan 2021.
Status Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
Step 1- Visit the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Official Website of the Department of Skills, Jobs, i.e., rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2- On the homepage, click on the menu bar and click on the Unemployment Allowance Status connection choice from the Job Seekers section of the menu bar.
Step 3- You have to enter ‘SSO ID,’ ‘Password’ and ‘Captcha’ on this page and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 4- Then, you need to enter your registration number, and you can select a cell number or date of birth.
Step 5- Click on the search option after filling out the information.
Step 6- You can get the Rajasthan government’s unemployment allowance by registering here.
Go through the required documentation, along with the application form, which is given as follows:
- Higher secondary mark sheet copy.
- Certificate of Wages.
- The applicant’s degree certificate.
Other training certificates are optional
- PAN, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Identification Card, etc. Identity Proof:
- Address Proof: Aadhar, valid passport, electricity bill, the tax bill for real estate, etc.
- Bank account details (copy of the bank passbook).
- The default in the records of any bank must not be the claimant.