Plow Pose or Halasana
The Halasana is an advanced level pose, which is extremely simple when it comes to practicing.
This is named the plow pose since Hala is for plow and asana simply means pose.
This pose can help to rejuvenate the inside of your body and help to bring it back to healthy levels.
This exercise is extremely useful for men, so make sure to it.
How to Do It
The Halasana pose is for those who have higher levels of yoga experience. The steps to do this pose properly include:
- Laying on the ground with legs joined together
- Raising legs off the ground at a 90-degree angle
- Thrusting out the palms, raising the legs and waist and bending forwards while curving the back and letting the legs rest on the ground above the head.
- Little by little attempting to put the big toe on to the ground while leaving the legs straight
- Balancing all of the weight on the shoulder blades, shift your hands over your head and hold the head with joined fingers and relax the elbows on the ground.
- Move slightly forward so the big toes are slightly outward
- Stay in the position for around 100 counts
- Release the fingers, place the palms on the ground and move the big toes to bring the legs and body back to the ground
Follow all of these steps carefully to master the pose and to keep yourself from getting injured. You should ensure that you have the required experience level to do this, which should be advanced.
Halasana has some great benefits that can be enjoyed through repetition of the exercise, including:
- Clearing of stomach disorders and constipation
- Reduction of body and stomach fat
- Nourishes pancreas, spleen, kidney and thyroid
- Normalizes high blood pressure
- Improvement in memory power
- Corrects semen and sexual related issues in men, such as premature ejaculation
Ensure that you are doing the exercise properly so that you can see these benefits in your daily life.
You should ensure that you are doing the Halasana properly to avoid any injuries, so make sure to follow all of the steps properly.
This includes how long to hold it for and how many repetitions you should do. You should also be aware of the benefits that you enjoy, including the reduction of fat, normalization of the blood pressure and memory power improvement.
Start the pose now on a regular basis to see the benefits and improvements in your daily life.