Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Benefits, Features, Apply Online
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Benefits | Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Features | Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Registration | Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Apply Online
Table of Contents
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Overview
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is a scheme launched by the government of Delhi for the youth of Delhi. The scheme is also known as the Delhi Youth Unemployment Allowances Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the youth.
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is a scheme that is launched for the educated unemployed youth of Delhi.
This young educated mob has to face various challenges due to unemployment. One major challenge is the lack of money that makes their life most difficult.
So, to help them in facing this challenge, the government launched the scheme to provide financial help to these people whose age is between 21 years to 35 years.
Under Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the unemployment allowance is given by the government to the educated unemployed youth.
The government assistance Rupees 5000 per month to those who have completed their graduation and Rupees 7500 per month is given to the ones who have completed their post-graduation.
As the unemployment rate is increasing in the country, this scheme is an initiative by the government, to help the youth in facing this challenge. If you are willing to apply for this scheme, then here is all you should know about the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020.
Purpose of the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The main aim of the government behind the launch of the scheme is to help the youth of the country to find themselves some source of income and help them cope up in the situation of crisis.
The government launched the scheme to help the educated unemployed youth of the country. If you are educated but still unemployed, then you can fill the form online.
Documents required to register for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Those who are residents of Delhi and willing to apply for the scheme and want to avail the benefit from the scheme should have all the below-listed documents. If you are willing to apply for the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020, then you must take a look at all the required documents.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Income Certificate
- Age proof
- Passbook of bank account
- Residential Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Marksheet of 10, 12, graduation or post-graduation
- Passport Size photographs
Eligibility criteria for the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 must fulfill the following criteria.
- The candidate must be a resident of Delhi.
- The candidate must have academic documents. They should have all the documents of the educational qualification.
- The candidate willing to apply and take the benefit of the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020, should not be employed. This means that the candidate should have no other source of income.
How to apply for the Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana?
Those who want to apply for the scheme should follow the below-listed steps and fill the online form for the scheme.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana http://degs.org.in.
- Secondly, on the homepage, click on the registration option.
- After this, an application form will be displayed on the screen.
- You will have to enter your mobile number for the registration.
- After that, you will receive the OPT on your registered mobile number.
- You need to fill all the required details in the form including name, father’s name, e-mail ID, category, state, etc.
- After filling in all the details, including the educational qualification, and then submit the form.
The e-mail ID
1This mail ID is related to Delhi, Rojgar Portal.
In case of any query, you can contact the Delhi Rojgar Portal on