10 benefits of Argan oil for your skin
Argan Oil is quite often referred to as the “liquid gold” of all oils and herbs. Loaded with Vitamin E and many other nutrients and fatty acids, argan oil is extracted from the kernels of the Argan trees.
It is known to be the favorite cosmetic choice for many popular faces since it is popular for being beneficial to skin and hair to heaps and bounds.
So what are the main benefits of argan oil for skin? Let’s find out—
Benefits of Argan Oil for Skin
- It is a great night time moisturizer. The night is the time when one’s skin gets to heal and breathe and hence, everyone must utilize this opportunity the right way for the betterment of their skin. Argan oil is a magical liquid that can serve as your perfect night cream to give you the desired look for your skin when you wake up the next day.
- It is a naturally wonderful skin toner; that you can dab on your face right after washing it with soap or your routine face wash.
- It helps in reducing acne with its natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Argan oil can be a great exfoliator that you can use instead of chemically equipped cosmetic exfoliating creams/products. Make sure that you don’t over-exfoliate, and hence, use argan oil for exfoliation purposes only once a week to remove dullness and dead skin cells.
- It helps in getting rid of stretch marks on your skin resulting from pregnancy or simply bodyweight fluctuations.
- It helps in curing wounds resulting from razor bumps and burns. Dab argan oil on the bumps after shaving and it will instantly soothe away the pain, and at the same time act as a healing agent to cure the wounds.
- It can cure problems relating to dry and scratchy feet. Try to apply it on the dry patches of your feet every time you step out of the house and also during night time and you can see the difference for yourself in less than a week.
- Argan oil is also a natural lip conditioner and can give you smooth lips, rid of scaly patches when applied regularly.
- Argan oil is also a great conditioner for your nails. Try to treat your nails with it once you remove your nail polish. Dab dots of argan oil on your nails, leave it for a while and then rinse thoroughly. You can see the dullness gone and the sparkle and smoothness of nails restored.
- Argan oil moisturizes not just your face and you must use it every day on scaly areas like elbows, ankles, etc to ensure that your whole skin remains smooth throughout.