West Bengal Banglarbhumi Benefits, Registration
West Bengal Banglarbhumi Overview
Banglarbhumi, like any other state in India, is the State of West Bengal’s online portal through which anyone can access government land records relevant to their house.
It falls under the state government’s Land and Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Resettlement Department.
It includes details about the name of the owner of the land, the area/size of the property, the plot number, the property value, and information about the current owner of the property, etc.
Details regarding 42,159 Mouzas (localities) and 4.30 crore khatiyans (plots) are given on the website. Here, land records such as Right Records (RoR), plot amount, location, property value, land chart, etc., can be retrieved immediately and without hassle.
The portal also helps business people in West Bengal who want to develop an industry. These individuals will find the specifics of necessary facilities through this portal if they are there.
You can get the block name and other information from the Bangarbhoomi portal if you would like to know about the block in which the property is located.
- Detailed Khaitan and plot data can be recovered from the Banglarbhumi portal.
- The process of selling and buying property is simplified via this web portal.
- Transparency in the land record management system has been implemented.
- Through the Banglarbhumi portal, all those entrepreneurs planning to set up an industry in West Bengal can access their proposed site’s infrastructure availability.
- All the information on land and property can be accessed via this portal.
- This gateway saves a great deal of time and resources.
- West Bengal residents do not need to visit any government offices to retrieve their land records because of this portal.
Offered services by Banglarbhumi
- Services Citizen-Centric
- Preparing, upgrading & maintaining
- Control of ISU
- Rent Controller
- India-Bangladesh border demarcation
- Map & Records digitization
- Land allocation
- Education (LMTC and ARTI)
- Tenancy Thika
- Federal board of land use
- Application for GRN
How do I register at the portal in Banglarbhumi?
You have to first log into the website to register yourself if you are a new user. Registered users will directly log in. The centrally operated system of portals has made registration for new users an easy operation. Follow these steps and instantly complete registration.
- At the top of the list, click on the ‘UP SIGN UP’ link
- Once the above option is pressed then the “Public Registration Form will appear.
- Enter the following information: name, guardian name, address, OTP and email ID, OTP and mobile NO, confirmation, password, and Captcha code.
- To complete the registration, click on Submit’
Log-in process in Banglarbhumi (Citizens)
If you are a citizen, you can log on to the Banglarbhumi website by following the steps given below:
- Visit Banglarbhumi’s official website
- Click on the “Citizen Services” tab on the homepage.
- Pick the “Citizens” option on the next webpage.
- Enter your password and username.
- Enter the code for the captcha.
- Click on the button ‘Login.
Procedure for Banglarbhumi App Download
- Open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone first,
- Now enter Banglarbhumii in the search box.
- You must now click on the search button.
- A list will be shown in front of you.
- You must click on the uppermost alternative.
- You must click on Install now.
Download the Banglarbhumi app on your mobile phone.