NCVT MIS Portal MIS ITI Result, Registration, Login
NCVT MIS Portal | NCVT MIS ITI Result Portal | NCVT MIS Eligibility | NCVT MIS Portal Registration | NCVT MIS Portal Login
Table of Contents
NCVT MIS Portal Overview
The NCVT MIS portal offers various trainee, examiner, and instructor services, etc. For a brief overview of the functioning and registration steps on the NCVT MIS online portal, the applicant may refer to the complete information.
Applicants are expected to visit the official NCVT MIS portal to fill out the registration form for different courses. At the end of the page in the comments section, candidates may submit their questions. All of your questions we’re going to try to answer.
NCVT MIS portal
Initially, it was called the National Council of Training in Vocational Trades (NCTVT) when the authority was first established in 1956 by the Government of India. Later this name was changed to the National Council of Vocational Training.
The authority’s primary objective is to frame the curriculum for the training of artisans, provide the government with advice, and award candidates national certificates. Candidates will also provide updates along with annual events for the most recent apprenticeship programs.
Criteria for NCVT MIS Eligibility
- Any of the basic eligibility requirements must be met by the applicant wishing to enrol in courses under ITI. The minimum qualifying requirement to apply for the course is the 12th pass, but it is up to the 8th and high school level for some of the branches. Please refer to the essential details in the passage listed below.
- Applicants between the ages of 14 and 40 can apply for the course. For all information about relaxation for the reserved groups, please read the admission brochure.
- Applicants may also apply for AITT examinations and qualify for the examinations to obtain better careers at the institute.
Apprenticeship Registration NCVT MIS Portal: Process –
- Check out the official website i.e. https:/www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Now, on the website that appears on your phone. Move the cursor to the online affiliation tab and scroll down to the footer portion.
- The different options will be shown in the section. Tap on the New Registration for ITI.
- After that, the application page will appear on the desktop.
- Complete the application form and type the requested information into the application form.
- Now, from the list of trades available, pick your trade preferences.
- Three of them can be marked by the applicant.
- After validating it correctly, submit the document.
- The applicant will then obtain confirmation of successful registration, along with login information.
Login Info NCVT MIS Portal
The portal offers the applicant who wants to follow the training course access to various facilities. Applicants must first enrol themselves to benefit from the services offered by the authority.
Via the portal, the candidates will display their semester results as well as the academic calendar. It is also possible to extract online label sheets through the portal. Overall, thus the portal gives the candidates tremendous advantages.
The detailed admission notification is shown on the portal. Follow the steps below in which we have given all the steps in the portal for registration, performance, and log in.
A one-stop site for online viewing of the results. Yeah, applicants taking ITI courses can now have their results through the MIS online portal. For the test, the mark sheet can also be downloaded.