What is Portal of Vimarsh (Vimarsh Portal)
Commissioner Smt. Jayshree Kiyawat of Madhya Pradesh’s Directorate of Public Education (Bhopal) has launched Vimarsh Portal for students and teachers in the state. This website was created to provide all information on Madhya Pradesh students’ education.
In the earlier days, it was becoming very difficult for the students and teachers to capture all the information about various education related information. Hence, with the help of the portal of Vimarsh, it has become really easy to get hands on all of this information.
Many resources for instructors and students are available on this portal, including exam-related materials, results updates, a student discussion forum, information about vacancies for guest teachers, and much more. Students can also obtain vocational course books, question banks, blueprints for the 10th and 12th grades, and the syllabus for the vocational education half-yearly test.
Table of Contents
What is the Vimarsh Portal, and how does it work?
Vimarsh is a Madhya Pradesh-based web platform known as the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Portal. Due to the closure of all schools in the state, the Public Instruction in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, developed the Vimarsh portal to make education available to kids online.
Students in Madhya Pradesh’s ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades can access online education through this portal. Additionally, movies are uploaded on the Vimarsh portal for students to use in their studies. So that students can study online from the comfort of their own homes.
Be prepared for it. On the Vimarsh portal mp, students can access exam-related materials, information about all teachers, vocational course books, question banks for all topics, blueprints, tutorial videos, and results, among other things.
Vimarsh Portal’s Main Objective
The portal’s primary goal is to reopen schools that have been closed due to the coronavirus. As a result, students were unable to study. The Directorate of MP has launched the Vimarsh Portal for students in grades 9 to 11. Students can now check online with the help of the site, and their rates will not suffer as a result. On this page, study materials in video and PDF are also available for all classes.
Advantages of the MP Vimarsh Portal
- All state teachers can create a video on any topic related to their subject and post it on the portal.
- All students in grades 9 through 12 can access examination materials using this portal.
- This site contains a question bank and blueprint for students in the tenth and twelfth grades.
- The results of the class 9th and 11th examinations are available to Madhya Pradesh students.
- Students can also download books to help them with their vocational studies.
- Students can ask their difficulties and inquiries to the teacher via the Portal.
Registration for the Vimarsh Portal MP (PLC Registration)
Follow the steps outlined below if you want to register a professional learning community (PLC) on the Vimarsh site.
- To begin, go to the official website of Vimarsh.
- After that, the Vimarsh website’s homepage will appear in front of you.
- Here you will find the PLC option, which you should select.
- The following screen will appear, with the option of Login/Registration, which you should select.
- The login form will open in front of you on the following page, and you will notice the registration option listed below. And then click it.
- You will be given the option to input the UID after clicking.
- After you’ve filled in your UID, click the Register button.
- You must provide your email address, phone number, and password.
- Now press the “Register” button. Now you’ve finished the signup process.
How to check MP Vimarsh Portal for 9th and 11th class results?
On the Vimarsh portal, the School Education Department of Madhya Pradesh has published class 9th and 11th results. Here’s how to use the portal to check results step by step.
- To begin, go to the official Vimarsh website (vimarsh.mp.gov.in/).
- You’ll find a link to check the results on the home page, or you may click here.
- A page will open in front of you after you click on the link.
- To see the results, you must first choose your district, block, school, and class.
- After that, you’ll be given some digits to solve; enter the correct answer in the box below.
- Now you must select the Show option.
The result declaration list will appear on the screen after that. You can check your result (pass/fail) status in the list by entering your roll number and name. You can also download the list.
How do you get into PLC?
You must complete the steps outlined below if you want to log in to the Vimarsh site as a PLC.
- To begin, go to www.vimarsh.mp.gov.in, the official website.
- After that, the MP Vimarsh website’s homepage will appear in front of you.
- You’ll find the PLC option in the menu on the home page, and you should click it.
- The following page will appear before you, and you must select the Login/Registration option.
- The next page of the PLC login form will appear in front of you when you click.
- You must input your UID and password here and then click the login button.
- You have now successfully logged into the Vimarsh portal’s professional learning community.
How to Login to the MP Vimarsh Portal as RMSA
Vimarsh Portal MP has replaced RMSA Portal. Follow the procedures outlined below to learn how to RMSA login on the Vimarsh site. The process made by the government is very simple, and within a few steps it can easily get managed and completed:
- To begin, go to the Vimarsh Official Website.
- You must select the RMSA Login option from the home page.
- The RMSA login page will appear in front of you after you click.
- Enter your User ID and Password in this box. and then press the login button.
- You can access this Portal in this manner.
You can follow all of these steps above mentioned above, and then get access to the portals.