Surabhi Jyoti Age, Family, Career, Bio, Height
Table of Contents
About Surbhi Jyoti
Surbhi Jyoti, a talented 30-year-old actress from Jalandhar, Punjab, was born on May 29, 1988. Indian television actress Surbhi Jyoti gained recognition and notoriety for her role as Zoya Farooqui in Qubool Hai’s show. She is well-known throughout the country.
Her close pals refer to her as Fruity. Most of her work has been on television dramas and serials. She’s not just a great actor; she’s also a great hostess and a fantastic voice-over performer. Check out Surbhi’s wiki, which includes her age, height, weight, caste, and family background.
Her ancestors were initially from Punjab. Shiv Jyoti Public School in Jalandhar was her first educational stop. Hans Raj Women’s College was the next stop for Surbhi after that. She’d compete in debates and dance competitions since she was in college.
Height, Weight, Eye & Hair Colour:
Surbhi Jyoti, is 5’6″ (167 cm) tall and weighs 53 kg (117 lbs). Surbhi Jyoti’s hair and eyes are both blacks.
Surbhi Jyoti began her acting career in Punjab before making a name for herself in the Hindi television business. She worked as a radio jockey in addition to being an actress in the theatre. In the Punjabi film ‘Ik Kudi Punjab Di’ in 2010, she had the opportunity to act. She didn’t look back after that. She’s been in a lot of Punjabi movies and series. She had risen to prominence in the Punjabi film industry by 2012.
Surbhi made her televised debut in 2012 with the serial ‘Qubool Hai’. She portrayed Zoya Khan, the drama’s protagonist, in this show. This was her most popular show to date. From 2012 through 2016, the show was shown.
Later in her career, after Qubool Hai, she has acted in other television series such as Naagin, Koi Laut Ke Aye Hai, and Dev, to name a few. In addition to performing, she has appeared on numerous shows as a host or guest.
- Surbhi Jyoti was born and raised in Jalandhar
- Her family refers to her as ‘Fruity,’ especially with her devoted mother as a nickname.
- She made her acting debut in the movie ‘Ik Kudi Punjab Di’ in 2010.
- Previously, she worked as a radio personality.
- In Qubool Hai, Surbhi played Zoya Faruqui, which proved to be quite popular with the audience.
- In 2018, she worked on the music video for Hanji.
- She’s also quite active on the web, having been in the online series Tanhaiyan.
- It won’t be long until she makes her acting debut in a Bollywood film.
- She was the host of Pyaar Tune Kyi Ki and Loved our Dhokka on Channel V.
- An avid fan of Aamir and Salman, Surbhi aspires to work with either of them in the future.
People love Surabhi Jyoti, not just for her looks but this lady has immense talent in her imbibed like anything. She is also a very confident actress, who is known for wearing her heart on her sleeves and always speaking her heart out no matter what. She has fans all over the country from different states, and has a massive audience attached.
Surbhi Jyoti Instagram Account:
You can follow her on Instagram.
Instagram Handle: @surbhijyoti
|Date of Birth
|Hans Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar
|Rajma Chawal and pani puri