Sharad Malhotra Age, Family, Relationships, Bio, Career
Table of Contents
About Sharad Malhotra
Sharad Malhotra is a relatively newcomer to the Indian television scene. In the serial named Kabhi to Nazar milao, he had a guest appearance. Banoo main teri dulhan was his initial full-fledged character. He also appears in Maharana Pratap’s films Dolli aur uska magic bag and Bharat ka veer Putra. With From Sydney with Love, he made his Bollywood debut.
He’s also appeared on Yeh hai jalwa, a reality show. He has won several television accolades, including Best Actor Male at the Indian Telly Awards and the Kalakar Awards.
Sharad Malhotra is known for his excellent acting skills, and since his debut, people have been fan about how he acts and his expressions or dialogues are just on point.
Early Life & Birth
Sharad Malhotra was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, on January 9, 1983. He has one sibling names = Reema Pawa who is his older sister. Sharad received his education at St. Xavier’s Collegiate School in Kolkata, earning a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Sharad began his career as a model, winning “Face of the Year” in Kolkata. In 2014, he made his television debut in Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag. Sharad rose to prominence on Zee TV’s Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, where he played Sagar Pratap Singh with Divyanka Tripathi. He went on to work on Maharana Pratap and Muskaan later in his career.
Sharad dated Divyanka Tripathi, his Banoo Main Teri Dulhann co-star, but their eight-year romance ended in 2015 due to marriage obligations. In 2019, he married Ripci Bhatia, a designer and creative director based in Delhi.
He was born and raised in Mumbai, India, in a Malhotra family. Reema Pashwa, his older sister, is someone he adores. Sharad hasn’t spoken anything about his family yet. We’ll keep you updated as soon as this stunning hunk talks about his adoring family.
- Sharad comes from a middle-class family with roots in Calcutta.
- He became interested in modelling as well, and at the age of 20, he was named ‘Face of the Year – Calcutta.’
- In 2004, he was given the name ‘Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj’ by the Calcutta department, which changed his life for the better.
- Following the completion of his debut TV series, he took a four-month break to study acting at the New York Film Academy.
- He gained notoriety for his role as “Sagar Pratap Singh” in the Zee TV serial “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann,” He played a mentally disabled person.
- He auditioned five times for the role of “Maharana Pratap” on the old Sony television serial “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap.” After landing the job, he studied martial arts and horseback riding to perform his stunts on the show.
Height & Weight
Sharad Malhotra’s height is 5 feet and 8 inches (173 cm), and his weight is 65 kilogrammes (143 Pounds). His body measurements are 40-32-12 inches in length, width, and height. Sharad Malhotra has a chest measurement of 40 inches, a waist measurement of 32 inches, and a biceps measurement of 12 inches.
Sharad Malhotra Instagram Account:
You can follow her on Instagram.
Instagram Handle: @sharadmalhotra009
|Date of Birth
|St. Xavier’s Collegiate School
|Traveling, Reading, Reading