10 motivational quotes that will help you in the toughest hours of your life
We all go through rough patches and need someone to motivate us, to encourage us and assure us that it is all going to be okay and a bad day doesn’t necessarily mean a bad life.
But not every one of us can be lucky as many stay far, far away from their families, building a career, a life for themselves and sometimes during the tough times the abstinence of their loved ones really takes a toll on them and in those times they feel there’s no one to motivate them.
Never mind, because the following quotes will always help you to beat all the odds and retain the positive vibes in your mind as you strive and go forth to achieve your desired goals.
You can pin them on your laptop screens or bulletin boards or simply mug up—either ways, they are always going to give your morale a perfect boost—
10 motivational quotes
- Good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.
- You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it.
- When something bad happens, you have three choices: You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
- Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.
- Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Be stubborn about your goals, but be flexible about your methods.
- Don’t worry about the people who talk behind your back. They are behind you for a reason.
- You have to fight some bad days in order to earn some of the best days of your life.
- Hard work beats talent when talen does not work hard.