Top 10 Best Mixer Grinder Brands in India
India is a spice-loving country with a diverse range of spices. It’s nearly impossible to please an Indian’s taste buds without using spices and masalas in their food. This means you’ll need a kitchen assistant who can grind and mix all of the spices without altering their natural flavor while also saving you time and effort. A mixer grinder serves as one of the most useful kitchen appliances in our house.
Our goal with this article is to help you find the best mixer grinder for your needs at home.
Best Mixer Grinders in India
500-Watt Bajaj Rex Mixer Grinder
Bajaj is a brand known for consistency, reliability, and durability, all of which are important factors to consider when purchasing a mixer-grinder for your kitchen.
- It has a 500-watt motor and vacuum feet to prevent it from sliding while grinding heavy-duty foodstuffs.
- Bajaj Rex Mixie can be used for both wet and dry grinding.
- Three stainless steel, rustproof jars are included with the Rex 500W mixer grinder: a 1.2L liquidizing container, a 0.8L dry grinding jar, and a 0.3L chutney jar.
750-Watt Mixer Grinder by Philips HL7699/00
The Philips HL7699/00 750 Watt mixer grinder is sleek, efficient, versatile, and long-lasting. Its ultra-stylish appearance and low-maintenance specifications render it an invaluable kitchen asset.
- A powerful 750-watt motor in the Philips HL7699/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder makes grinding jobs simpler and smoother.
- It has three stainless steel and ABS plastic jars, as well as leakproof technology and safe locking.
- 1.75L, 1L, and 05 L container capacities
- Vacuum feet and an auto cut-off feature that switches the mixer off when it is overloaded
Superb 500-Watt Mixer Grinder by Morphy Richards
Morphy Richards is known for producing high-quality goods, and this mixer grinder is no exception. Morphy Richards Superb 500-Watt Mixer Grinder delivers the same quality of output when you’re grinding hard or soft ingredients.
- The Superb 500-Watt motor makes grinding jobs a breeze.
- It has three jars with capacities of 1.5 liters, 1 liter, and 0.4 liters.
- It has a three-speed function control and an incher facility.
- The handles, lids, blades, jars, and body are all produced of superior eminence materials and are ergonomically engineered to complete intense grinding jobs with ease
- Sleek and stylish looks and occupies a minimal room in your kitchen
Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
The Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond 750-Watt Mixer Grinder is one of India’s best mixer grinders. It is rapidly gaining a foothold in North India, thanks to its rugged, durable, and effective mixing and grinding performances in Southern India.
- 3 high precision stainless steel jars with a chutney jar and a Flexi-lid to give you fast and efficient grinding performance
- Polished and machine grounded blades to give you quick and efficient grinding performance
750-Watt Bajaj Twister Mixer Grinder
Bajaj Twister, another dependable and durable mixer grinder, will make heavy-duty tasks like mixing, whipping, mincing, or grinding seems like a breeze. Bajaj Twister is a common mixer grinder in India due to its rich aesthetics, multifunctional blade system, and excellent value for money.
- The Bajaj Twister has a 750-watt motor with an 18000 RPM figure that ensures smooth operation at all times.
- There have three jars included: a 1.5-liter blending container, a 1.0-liter dry grind jar, and a 0.3-liter jar (Chutney Jar).
- These are stainless steel jars and have dome-lids that can be locked while not in use.
- It has an auto shut-off function that shuts the mixer off after a job is completed.
500-Watt Mixer Grinder by Lifelong Power Pro LLMG02
The bestselling mixer grinder in India comes from the Lifelong brand, a 25-year-old diversified business. If you want to simplify your kitchen tasks with superior juicing, mixing, and grinding functions, this Lifelong Power Pro 500 Watt mixer is an excellent choice.
- It has a 500 Watt turbo motor that can dispense smooth pastes in seconds.
- Both wet and dry grinding functions are possible.
- 1.25L, 0.88L, and 0.3L jars with extra tight PP lids to avoid spillage are included.
- There are three-speed settings and a whipping feature.
- There’s even an inch for fast use.
Butterfly Smart 750-Watt Juicer Mixer Grinder
Are you looking for a single mixer with a juicing function? The Butterfly Smart 750 Watt Mixie, which comes with four jars and a sleek design, is a good option. It is a good value-for-money mixer grinder that can handle grinding, mixing, mincing, and juicing tasks with ease.
- Comes with a powerful pusher that serves as an enveloping cap and also aids in the release of more juice from fruits with the Butterfly Smart 750 model.
- 1.5-liter juice container and three other jars with capacities of 1.5 liters, 0.75 liters, and 0.4 liters
Panasonic MX-AC400 550-Watt Super Mixer Grinder
Panasonic’s MX-AC400 550-Watt Super Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars is an excellent option if you hate the knob speed control mechanism and prefer piano-style switches in an elegant build.
- Safety lid-locking mechanism – the motor won’t start unless the lid is secured and locked • 3-speed settings with a pulse button in a piano-like configuration make it simple to control the speeds as required
- Three stainless steel jars and one ultra-durable blender container can make your life a lot easier.
750-Watt Mixer Grinder Juicer Preethi Zodiac MG 218
Preethi’s Zodiac MG 218 is a great juicer-mixer-grinder that can handle all of your mincings, cutting, juicing, grinding, and blending needs. If you want a robust, high-duty product with long life, this is the first mixer grinder in India that is ROHS compliant and has passed rigorous tests.
Maharaja Whiteline Joy Turbo 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Maharaja Whiteline has a long history of producing high-quality kitchen appliances that are recognized for their reliability, design, and functionality. Another example is their Joy Turbo 750-Watt Mixer Grinder.
- A 750-watt copper motor ensures that grinding is smooth, quick, and efficient in no time.
- Three heavy-duty stainless steel jars with capacities of 1.5L, 1.0L, and 0.4L • Super-sharp stainless steel blades for the best wet and dry grinding performance • Three-speed settings and a pulse feature