Information about the key features of Apna khata Rajasthan scheme
Table of Contents
Apna Khata Rajasthan
- We all know that Rajasthan has been the victim of numerous land-related and real-estate scams in the past. Needless to say, fraud and corruption played a large part. The Rajasthan Government created the Apna Khata Rajasthan Property Record in 2016 to put an end to all illegal land transactions.
- The government’s goal for Apna Khata Rajasthan was to digitize all rights documents in order to limit the involvement of intermediaries and eliminate inconsistency in the system. Citizens can now obtain these documents from the comfort of their own homes, thanks to the innovative E Dharti Rajasthan service.
What kind of facility Apna Khata gives to the natives of Rajasthan?
The Apna Khata Rajasthan or E-Bhoomi service allows Rajasthan citizens to check the information pertaining to their land. Bhulekh is a state government website that deals with land registration and land records, as the name implies. Bhu signifies land or Bhumi, while Lekh implies records. Bhulekh is an abbreviation for Land Records. So Bhulekh Rajasthan means Rajasthan Land Records.
What do you understand by Jamabandi?
Jamabandi is a term used in northern Indian regions to refer to a village’s record of rights (ROR). Apart from giving details about the owner and farmers, Jamabandi records easily give access to every essential detail about the forenamed land.
How you can check your Apna Khata Rajasthan?
The Rajasthan government has established a useful website, and what sets it apart is that it makes the entire process of getting land data simple.
The people of Rajasthan can now download the Apna khata Rajasthan Online (copy) without any complications thanks to the E Dharti Rajasthan webpage. People can even view old land records from the comfort of their own homes.
What kind of terms will need while opening account in Apna khata Rajasthan?
The following terms are very necessary in both schemes Apna Khata Rajasthan and UP Bhulekh schemes.
- Nakal is a Xerox copy of original land registry.
- The village land registration or record of rights is often referred to by this title (ROR). The Jamabandi Rajasthan record provides the owner’s name, location, owner’s portion, and other rights.
- Agriculture, rent, income, and other taxes collected on land are also included in jamabandi. Land records in the northern states are generally referred to as Jamabandi Punjab, Haryana Jamabandi, Rajasthan Jamabandi, and Himachal Pradesh Jamabandi.
- This is the “agricultural legal document” of any village, containing extensive information about the farmland and the crops put on it. It also includes data on rural land belts.
- Bottom line, Khasra contains information about the farm area, the owner, and the workers who work on the land, the crops cultivated on the land, the type of soil, and the plantation.
- When we use Khasras to create a list of parcels/lands owned by the head of a family/single family, we call it Khatauni. Khatoni Rajasthan provides information about the family and their land ownership in Rajasthan.
- Bhulekh or Bhu Abhilekh is a type of online land registration software used to keep land records.
- It contains all of the information regarding the land map.
The government Schemes like eDistrict UP, MSP, Apna khata and many more in India, programs established by the government to address the social and economic well-being of the country’s population. These programs are critical in addressing many socioeconomic issues that plague Indian society, thus any concerned citizen should be aware of them.