Best Engineering Colleges in Gujarat
About Engineering Colleges in Gujarat
With over 30 universities, the state of Gujarat has some of the best colleges in India as of today. Coming to engineering, the state covers some of the top engineering colleges for engineering fields like computer science, mechanics, as well as civil.
On the other hand approximately 85% of engineering colleges in Gujarat offer branches of Electrical as well as Electronics & Communication.
Since the industrial segment in Gujarat is huge, the infrastructure and manufacturing sector in the state has a wide scope, thus consisting of some of the best engineering colleges in India.
List of the top & best engineering colleges in Gujarat.
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
2. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
3. Nirma University: Institute of Technology, Ahmednagar
4. DhirubhaiAmbani Institute of Information &Communication Technology, Gandhinagar
5. Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad
6. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad
7. PanditDeendayal Petroleum University- School of Technology, Gandhinagar
8. Birla VishvakarmaMahavidyalaya, Anand
9. Government Engineering College, Surat
10. Ganpat University, Mehsana
11. Government Engineering College, Rajkot
12. GH Patel College of Engineering & Technology, Anand
13. Government Engineering College, Palanpur
14. Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Ahmedabad
15. Government Engineering College, Bhavnagar
16. Government Engineering College, Bharuch
17. LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
18. Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
19. Shantilal Shah Engineering College, Bhavnagar
20. Government Engineering College, Godhra
21. Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Surat
22. Government Engineering College, Valsad
23. Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar
24. Sardar Vallabhbhai Institute of Technology, Anand
25. Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering, Ahmedabad
These are only the serial numbers (1 – 11), so please don’t treat as positions.