UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Benefits, Features, Apply Online
Table of Contents
UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Overview
“Berojgari Bhatta Scheme” is for the Unemployed Youth of Uttar Pradesh. The Government of Uttar Pradesh initiated it. Candidates can report unemployment from 1000 to 1500 rupees and get financial assistance from the government. Young people should only use this scheme, and the age of young people using this application should be from 21 to 35 years.
All applicants are eligible to apply for an online application. They can then download the official notice and carefully read all eligibility requirements and all the application process.
We will include brief details such as Scheme Gain, Eligibility Requirements, Scheme Main Features, Application Status, Application Process, and more about “UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020”.
Criteria for Qualifying & Guidelines on Beneficiaries
- The applicant’s age should vary from 21 to 35 years.
- The applicant must initially be from Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should not be employed in any position while he should not have any employment.
- The family’s yearly income should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- The applicant should pass 12.
- Berojgar Bhatta Uttar Pradesh will assist the state’s educated young people looking for employment and are weak financially.
- The state would be able to reduce to some degree the unemployment crisis.
- Unemployed trained youth would be able to get 1000 rupees per month to help them find work.
Main Scheme Features
- The plan’s aim is the 12th graduation (graduates) to educate Berojagaro as the state government-sponsored jobs do not meet the unemployment allowance to provide that at 1000 from 1500 rupees per month.
- The Uttar Pradesh Department of Jobs runs the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana requires a citizenship certificate from Uttar Pradesh to take advantage of it.
- The applicant should have an annual income of 3 million rupees from low for this planning age 21 to 35 years between needs and family.
- The allowance will be for a fixed period; the youth unemployment allowance will be stopped after having work. In the case of jobs, the department concerned has to be supplied with information.
Steps for Online Application UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Step 1- Visit the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Integrated Jobs Portal Official Website, UP.
Step 2- On the homepage, click on the ‘Registration’ connection provided on the toolbar.
Step 3- The page of the registration form will be shown on the phone.
Step 4- Enter the necessary information (Mention all details, such as category selection, name, email ID, password, user ID, and more, and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on the Send Request Registration button.
Step 6- Fill out your necessary information and your educational details step by step after a successful registration.
Step 7- Upload your signature and photo.
Step 8- Press the Submit button.
How to log into Berojgari Bhatta’s UP?
Step 1- Go to the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Integrated Jobs Portal Official Website, UP, Which is https:/sewayojan.up.nic.in/.
Step 2- You will see the login option on this home page.
Step 3- This option has to be clicked on.
Step 4- The login form will open in front of you on the next page after clicking on the option.
Step 5- You have to fill in the username and password etc., in this form.
Step 6- You have to click on the Send button after that.
Step 7- You can get logged in this way.
Document required for applying online
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of Residency
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Bonafide
- on-judicial paper with stamps