Potential benefits of warm water bathing
History is the mouthpiece of how our civilization has evolved, developed and prospered around water. Ages back people have used water as a healing agent to cure several injuries.
In accordance with the same trend, using a beachcomber (hot tub) for resolving health issues has been a recently surfaced fad.
Given the anxious and exerting lifestyle of modern times a tendency to splurge over restoring peace in life has been on the cards.
From among the numerous benefits warm water has over our health a few are discussed below.
The times then and now: a Quick Comparison
To get rid of hypertension, a hot water immersion evokes positive changes in our body.
Keeping the point scientifically, a study has revealed that when our body is immersed in water it stimulates radical alterations.
In order to match up with the level of surrounding heated water, our body adjusts to its pressure.
The subsequent result is greater cardiac output and moderate pulse rate, lowering down the anxiety level and uplifting mood through secretion of endorphins.
Earlier, herbal bath has been in the trend to detoxify our body and cure the ailing. Today the same process has evolved encircling technological advances. Hot steam bath has the following benefits:
- Bolsters circulation of blood and lowers down hypertension
- Deliverance from common aches:
- Menstrual cramps
- Muscles stretch and spasms
- Cures sleeping disorder
- Hydrotherapy nurtures our body holistically
Few bathing essentials: a Therapeutic Revival
In order to complete your rejuvenating experience, it is important to take note of certain accessories.
- To calm and relax down your entire nervous system and olfactory senses, Aromatherapy (essential oils) are impactful. They calm the mind and enhance the therapeutic benefit of a bath. The process involves adding, 15 drops of eucalyptus. It combats common cold or sinus problems. There are also some great essential oil blends that can be added to bathwater to help your individual needs.
- Adding bath salts to the bathwater triggers healing for any skin condition especially sensitive skin that is prone to infection and blisters.
- Adding herbs and essential oils can be a soothe tension as it permeates inside promoting healthy circulation of essences. From a wide selection of herbs, rosemary and milk thistle make a great herbal detoxifying bath. On the other hand, Roman chamomile and lavender are apt for relaxation and mental vigor. The process involves soaking herbs in a little pouch for approximately 30 minutes.
- Mud bath is also ideal for detoxification and skin-soothing. Giving herbal and salt bath preference, mud baths can be a good alternative to detoxify toxins. Red mud or clay popularly called as ‘multani mitti’. Soak in the water for 30 minutes and let its essence dissolve in the water.
We can conclude that Hot Water immersion is effective exercise equipment as it not only soothes our entire nervous system but also helps in fighting back cardiac