Natural Hair Straightening Tips
In this contemporary world, everyone wants to look beautiful. Everyone wants to live in a different style of life. Everyone needs different changes in their looks.
For example, sometimes girls need their curly or wavy hairs and sometimes they want flat and naturally straight hairs, etc.
Similarly, to cope up with the demand for natural hair straightening, we are sharing certain essential tips that help the girls a lot to naturally straight their hair. These tips are homely and easily adapt by all without any hassle.
Hair Straightening Tips
- The first and foremost tip is to add the juice of a lemon into one glass of coconut milk and leave the mixture cool down in the refrigerator until it gets a creamy paste. Then, apply this cream over your hair and cover it with a warm or hot towel. Leave it on for a couple of minutes and rinse it off with mild shampoo. While your hair is still wet detangle your strands with a comb. Repeat this same for at least 3 weeks, each time when you wash your hair.
- Take a bottle with a pump dispenser and pour 1/3 cup of milk into it. Next, spray the lotion to your strands and leave it on for 15 – 20 min. However, it is an advice to you before applying it wash and then dries your hair thoroughly.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to a cup of milk, then mash some strawberries and also mix it with the initial paste. Apply the creamy paste to your hair and leave it on for at least 2 hours and wash it off with shampoo.
- Hot oil treatment is an excellent way to straighten hair as it enriches the damaged hair, adds moisture, and at the same straightens the hairs. It gives healthy glossy texture to your hair. Heat some oil and apply it on the scalp, massage in and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. You can wrap your head with a warm towel or plastic cover. This will strengthen your hair and keep it silky.
- Numerous gels and lotions are also available in the market through which you can temporarily straighten your hair.
- Another great way is to use a good quality mild shampoo, conditioner, and serum in your that helps you a lot in natural hair straightening therapy