Manav Sampada Portal Features, Benefits, Apply Online
Manav Sampada Portal Features, Manav Sampada Portal Benefits, Manav Sampada Portal Apply Online, Manav Sampada Portal Register, Manav Sampada Portal Login
Table of Contents
Manav Sampada Portal Overview
For government agencies, Manav Sampada is a generalized human resource management solution. This method has been developed to assist departments in human resources preparation, recruiting, posting, promotion, transition decision-making, and monitoring.
Manav Sampada’s key priority is to keep all government employees’ service books in electronic format.
What good is this website for?
While it is evident from the information listed above, let us talk in-depth about the actual intent of setting up this website. The website has the choices open to government employees and the general public; there is a lot of data available that makes governance trust even more vital.
The use of less paper is another justification for introducing the website, which makes the whole human resource management process an environmentally friendly process.
For staff, facilities are accessible for free. They can easily log in to the portal or mobile app and make online updates to their applications and service requests.
Control of personal information of staff, family details, and more are also available there!
How to fill out the eHRMS online application form?
- Go to the website for eHRMS
- Click on the login page for eHRMS.
- Fill in the login information and log in to the dashboard.
- Now click on Online Leave in the new menu.
- Pick the alternative called ‘Apply Leave.
- Choose the monitoring officer
- Provide as requested there, leave form and dates.
- Submit the application form
- Your online leave request will be sent immediately, and you will get your reference number for the application.
- The reference number can be used to verify the leave status anytime you like.
Manav Sampada Benefits
- Any employee’s essential service information is registered and preserved in a searchable database of employee service books.
- With prompt updating of promotions, changes, increments, entering, relieving, departmental prosecutions, and manual effort to maintain the service book has been dramatically reduced.
- The role-based method has removed repetitive paperwork carried out at different stages, resulting in faster job disposal.
- The query-based framework has led to efficient decision-making for human resources preparation, transition, deployment, recruiting, etc.
- Has reduced poor record-keeping tremendously.
- The transparent framework has allowed workers to interpret their service books and report any inconsistencies to the appropriate authorities.
Step for Online Application Leave on the Manav Sampada Portal
- Visit the [eHRMS UP] Manav Sampada Portal Official Website, e.g. http:/ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘eHRMS Login’ icon on the homepage.
- Pick the agency’s name, directorate/headquarters, user ID, password, and Captcha code.
- Then press Leave online and then Apply for Leave.
- Click Pick Officer for Reporting.
- Select Add an Officer for Monitoring.
- A form will now open in front of you to select the Leave-in Online Service option. Select Block Education Officer under Destination
- In the Reporting Officer, click on the name of the officer concerned and save.
- Return to Online Leave now and go to Apply for Leave
- In Form Leave >> Leave Pick
- Form Date Select Select Date
- Calculate yourself for Leave Days
- Send it now and make it OK. Your application, whose details will be received on your mobile phone, has therefore been submitted online.
- Acceptance or rejection details on the registered mobile number will also be received.