History of the subcontinent India is very amazing and developed with gradual growth in every aspect of lives. Indian history is very interesting to know that take in how it is ruled by emperors, how a man moved forward towards his complete advancement, how culture and tradition is followed by people and many more things. History of modern Republic India is started from the independence to India. History begins from a very long time nearly 75,000 years ago.
• The Indus valley civilization had been spread slowly in each part of Indian subcontinent from c.3300.
• Mature Harappan period was continued from 2600 BCE.
• Iron Age Vedic Civilization was extended and developed major polities known as the Mahajanpadas.
• Mauryan Period was started during 4000 BCE that was continued with spread of Buddhism, Chanakya, and Satavahana Empire.
• The Golden Age was started for next 1500 years, which has the development aspects of Indian civilization and culture. Indian culture had been spread over many parts of Southeast Asia. Great Indian epics Ramayana and Mahabharata were originated from this era.
• The development of Medieval India was started with the Classical age, and continued with Gujara-Pratihara, Pala Empire, and Rashtrakuta Empire.
• Modern India is developed comprising with Company Rule and Zamindari Systems. Britishers have occupied India in this time and followed by Independence struggle by many leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose. India Has got independence from the British in 1947 and British provinces were partitioned into India and Pakistan.
The great Indian history has been so deeply involved with many changes and developments. Everyone must study the whole information about Indian history. Bharat Stories will provide you information, Quiz, Articles, Questions & Answers, GK related to Indian History.