Honours and Awards of India
Great people who have achieved immense success in their relevant field or in a particular area are felicitated by prestigious honours or awards. Every field admits to grant special appraisal to the persons who did great achievements and got success in their life. Great Indian honours and awards are announced to the people who are proficient in any form and did something special. These Honours & Awards are purposeful to give moral support and strength to people who do specific work in significant ways. Specifically every country manages to applaud great personalities by offering the awards.
Indian Honour System presents special honors in five categories: Leadership, Patriotic, Literature, Civilian and Particular. Some of the honors are:
• The International Gandhi Peace Prize is named after Mahatma Gandhi which is given to individuals for their contributions towards social, economic and political transformation.
• Indira Gandhi Peace Prize is awarded to individuals who are recognized for promoting international peace and development.
• So many Literature awards are given to personnel who have emitted great literacy through their literature works.
• Bharat Ratna, Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan are Civilian awards given to the persons who are recognized for their exceptional service in any field.
• Indian Patriotic Awards supports and encourages grand army of Indian Military and services.
• Special awards for Police, Sports, and Bravery also exist to provide support for exclusive people in relevant fields.
Current information about honours or awards must be known by everyone as being a principled civilian. Indian GK will provide you information, Quiz, Articles, Questions & Answers, GK related to Honors & Awards.