Haryana eKarma Yojana: Features, Benefits, Eligibility
Haryana eKarma Yojana Features | Haryana eKarma Yojana Benefits | Haryana eKarma Yojana Goals | Haryana eKarma Yojana Documents | Haryana eKarma Yojana Eligibility | Haryana eKarma Yojana Online Registration
Haryana e Karma, what is it?
Training related to free lensing could be given through the Haryana eKarma scheme to college students. For this coaching, Centres of Excellence have been arranged at Government College to encourage freelance / entrepreneurship / employment. Appwork IT Solutions Pvt Ltd will run these facilities of excellence.
The coaching linked to web-based, mainly freelance platforms, will be provided to school students at the same time.
Such freelance sites include free lensing sites such as upworks.com, freelancer.com, guru.com, and many others. Coaching for about 3000 applicants will be provided in the app work below this scheme.
This coaching may be offered within the Centres of Excellence (Centers of Excellence) developed in schools. Areas including Panchkula, Karnal, Hisar, Faridabad, Gurugram, and many others.
The Primary Goal of the Haryana e Karma scheme
The primary purpose of the e-Karma portal is to provide college students with job alternatives. Under this method, students might be given coaching.
From which he would be able to start earning money. With this money, college students will be able to fund their studies as nicely as possible, and the unemployment rate will also fall within the state.
Many new start-ups would also open up within the state with the Haryana e Karma system’s successful implementation.
Haryana eKarma Yojana Benefits and Choices
- Under Haryana’s Karma scheme, freelance related coaching could be provided to college students.
- Unemployment charges will come down through this system, and college students will turn out to be self-reliant.
- After coaching, the Higher Education Department will also offer a certificate.
- The scholar will receive from the freelance portal once the coaching is completed.
- Exposure to the worldwide freelancing industry could be provided via this coaching.
- Haryana eKarma Yojana on the freelance portal, online profile, bidding, and taking orders could be taught under it.
- The training will run for four to six months under this program.
- Haryana E Karma Scheme Approximately 3000 candidates trained below.
- Under this system, priority can be granted to ladies under the BetiBachaoBetiPadhao system.
Haryana’s Ekarma Scheme: Main Features
Below, let us see in detail the main features of the e-karma system.
- In the prescribed centres of excellence in the state of Haryana, e-karma training is carried out.
- com, guru.com, freelancer.com, and so on are coordinating the training.
- Free training is carried out over 4 to 6 months for the applicant students.
E-karma Scheme: Documentation and Eligibility Needed
The applicants concerned should comply with the eligibility criteria and must have the following documents to apply to the e-karma scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of the state of Haryana.
- The candidate’s age should range from 18 years to 30 years.
- A student from a recognized college should be the applicant.
- Aadhar Card
- Education Certificate
- Certificate of Age
- Residence certificate
- Email ID and Mobile Number Correct
Online Registration, Haryana e-karma Apply, Application Form
Let see the online process for registering and applying for the Haryana e-karma training scheme.
- Visit the Ekarmaindia Official Portal. This takes the candidate to the home page below.
- On the home page, click on the Join Ekarma link.
- It then shows the registration form given below.
- Select the training center, enter the applicant’s name, contact number, email ID, parent, and mother’s name.
- Enter the Contact Number of the Guardian, Father’s Email ID,
- Select the State, District, Area, Pin Code, and the Contact Address.
- Upload an applicant’s photograph.
- Enter the alternate ID, the number of the alternate ID, birth date, gender, caste, and religion.
- Enter the college’s specifics, course, passing year, total marks, received marks, and percentage in the Qualification Information Section.
- Pick the option of courses in the Courses Preferences section.
- Go through the terms and conditions and press the Checkbox and Send button at the top.
- You will now get the notice on the computer that you have been registered successfully.