MParivahansewa – Everything to Know About Sarathi Parivahan Licence Slot Booking
Driving license is indeed one of the most essential documents one needs to possess. As soon as the individual turns 18, this is the time when they get their hands on a driving license. In the earlier times, we only had access to the offline measures of applying. However, all thanks to technology that now one can easily apply online through different measures. If you are someone who is looking forward to get their hands, on a driving license then you are at the ideal place as there we are going to discuss about Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking in detail.
Table of Contents
Sarathi Parivahan Licence Slot Booking:
The Sarathi Parivahan Driving License webpage will provide information about the state’s driver’s licenses. Here you will find vital information on Sarathi Parivahan Licence Slot Booking and the Sarathi Parivahan learner license status. You will also obtain other important information that every license holder in the state should be aware of.
A driver’s license can be used for more than just driving; it can also be used as a photo identification card. Following a few simple procedures, you can get your Sarathi Parivahan driver’s license. You can quickly drive your vehicle across the country with the Transport License.
Online Sarathi Parivahan Driver’s License
The SPDLP is for persons who desire to drive motorcycles, automobiles, trucks, and buses. Yourself can get your driver’s license by following a specific procedure on the sarathi.parivahan.gov.in slot booking official website.
The Commercial License can also be obtained at the Sarthi Parivahan website. You cannot drive any motor vehicle without a valid driver’s license, according to transportation regulations. On Indian roadways, you will be punished if you do not have a valid driver’s license.
Furthermore, according to the Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill, 2019, driving your vehicle on public roadways is prohibited and is punishable by high fines.
If you want to receive your driver’s license in India, you’ll need to first apply for a Learning Driving License. Beneficiaries will obtain a permanent driving license within six months of receiving their learner’s permit.
To apply for a driving license, they must go to the sarthi parivahan official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and citizens of India. People used to go to RTO offices to get their driver’s licenses.
You can now register for a permanent driving license on the Sarathi portal’s official website, sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. You may acquire applications for Learner Licenses, Permanent Driving Licenses, Driving School Licenses, Sarathi Parivahan application status, and more through the Parivahan Sarathi online portal. You should study this article carefully to get all of the pertinent information about the driver’s license.
Sarathi Parivahan provides a list of services.
- Learner’s Permit
- Renewal of an expired driver’s license.
- Issuance of a Duplicate Driver’s License
- Issuance of an International Driver’s License.
- An address change.
- A registration certificate.
- Signature on the Hire Purchase Agreement.
- Termination of the Hire Purchase Agreement.
- Diplomatic Officer’s Motor Vehicle Registration Application
- Accredited Driver Training Centre Application for Driver Training Registration.
- Indication of a change of address on the Certificate of Registration.
- Removal of a vehicle class from a driver’s license.
- Application for the Transfer of Ownership of a Motor Vehicle.
- Notice Of Transfer Of Ownership Of A Motor Vehicle
- Application for Temporary Motor Vehicle Registration.
- The issuance of a letter of authorization for the application for a certificate of registration.
- Registration of a motor vehicle with an entirely constructed body.
- Assignment of a New Registration Mark for a Diplomatic Officer’s Motor Vehicle Application.
- Issuance of a duplicate certificate of application for registration.
LL Learning License Application Form 2021 sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Many of you must be in your teen years or on the verge of becoming 18. As a result, you must obtain the LL to proceed with responsible driving. As a result, look into how you can register for your LL online from the comfort of your own home or from anywhere else.
- Begin by logging in to SARATHI at https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/.
- The second bar on the homepage is the “State Selection” bar. So, choose your state, and on the next page, you’ll find a variety of services relating to your driver’s license.
- Select the Learning Licence option and continue.
- After that, choose your category and make sure you don’t have any DLs, whether it’s for a two-wheeler or a four-wheeler. After that, submit the same.
- Next, select the RTO office for your district using the PIN code. After that, fill in your personal information as directed.
- After that, put in your current address and select a car class from the drop-down menu.
- Last but not least, submit your SPS app for LL there.
- After that, as requested, add outstanding details there.
- The next step is to pay some fees for your chosen vehicle category and class.
- After verifying the specified money, the operation is now complete.
Government of Sarathi Parivahan in Portal
A driver’s license is one of the most critical documents for Americans to have, as it serves as both a DL and an identity verification document. Previously, people would go around different government offices only to complete out an application form. Later, there were numerous roadblocks in the process of obtaining a driver’s license. However, you can now apply for the Sarathi DL directly through the Sarathi Parivahan Portal. Aside from that, the Sarathi Parivahan gov has a slew of other advantages in Portal.
- The Indian government has set up a Sarathi Parivahan gov in an online portal for residents of all states, where they can fill out an application form by visiting Sarathi Parivahan’s official website.
- The Central Government has also provided residents with the option of selecting their day and time window.
- The Road and Transport Ministry of India has also made the Sarathi Parivahan App available to citizens (mParivahan).
- The mParivahan app allows you to check your Sarathi Parivahan application status at any time and from anywhere. In addition, you can reserve a time slot.
- If you want to create a new driver’s license, you must first apply for a learning driver’s license. This learning permit is valid for six months.
- You do not need to go to the RTO office to obtain a copy of your driver’s license. However, it will be delivered to your home address.
- You can also save time by applying for a driver’s license online.
- Once you’ve started using the Sarathi Driving License gateway, you’ll be able to avoid touts that overcharge you.
- The Sarathi Parivahan Portal and mParivahan app have also been used to combat corruption.
Sarathi Transport Learner Driver License Application Fee
You must pay a set fee of Rs.150/- for all first-class automobiles if you want to apply for the Sarathi Driving License. Aside from that, the applicant would have to pay a Rs 50 examination fee.
The current fee for holding second-class vehicles and obtaining a driver’s license for vehicles such as motorcycles and light-duty vehicles (LMVs) is Rs 200. In addition, the applicant must pay a Rs 100 test fee.
Online Sarathi Parivahan Licence Slot Reservation
- First, the candidate must visit Sarathi Parivahan’s official website.
- You’ve now been sent to a new page. Portal’s main page.
- Choose your state from the drop-down menu on the homepage.
- This allows you to see a variety of service information on the same page.
- Then select Apply for a Driver’s License.
- Complete the required fields. Authentication was carried out using a mobile phone number.
- One one-time password (OTP) is produced and transmitted to your phone. To finish the process, type it in.
- Upload the document that was requested throughout the application process.
- Finally, click the submit button to complete the registration procedure.
Check the Status of Your Learner’s Permit – Sarathi Parivahan
- First, go to Sarathi Services and select a state.
- After entering the state, go to Parivahan Seva’s website and click on the “Application Status” item in the navigation bar.
- Now, the application form for a learner’s permit will appear in front of you; input your application number and date of birth, then click submit.
- Now, you’ll receive a code on your phone; enter it into the webpage and press the print button.
- Your learner’s permit will be downloaded from this page. You can also check the status of your learner’s permit.
- The validity of a learning license is up to 6 months; if your driving license is revoked within that time, our learning license is no longer valid; if your driving license is revoked within that time, our learning license is no longer valid; if your driving license is revoked within that time, our learning license is no longer valid; if your driving license is revoked within that time Have a valid driver’s license
Booking/Cancellation of Sarathi Parivahan Slots
Different types of driver’s licenses include:
- Learning Permit
- Perpetual Licence
- Obtaining a Second Driver’s License
- International Driver’s License (IDL)
- A valid driver’s license for a light motor vehicle
- Possess a high-end driver’s license
Driving Licence Eligibility:
- To be eligible for DL, the applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- You must have a copy of your identity card in its original form.
- Aadhar Card is also required.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old to apply.
Sarathiparivahan Web Portal was created with the general people in mind. Everyone nowadays wants to learn to drive to live a simpler life. Those that want to ride their bikes, scooters, cars, trucks, or buses. Then this website fulfils all of your expectations. To obtain a driver’s license.
Candidates must make a reservation at Sarathi Parivahan. Online slot reservations have their own set of advantages. Because it is a time-saving method.