DDA Housing Scheme: Features, Benefits, Documents
DDA Housing Scheme Benefits | DDA Housing Scheme Features | DDA Housing Scheme | DDA Housing Scheme Documents | DDA Housing Scheme Online Applications |
Table of Contents
About DDA Housing Scheme
As part of the 2019 DDA Housing Scheme, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has built 18,000 new flats in Delhi.
These new flats are being offered as part of the Rs 10.4 Lakh framework to Rs 1.7 Crores. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme and the Credit-Related Subsidy System would also benefit you.
What does the DDA Housing Scheme do?
The DDA Housing Scheme is now offering new flats in March, April, and May-2019 at affordable rates. In some instances, the cost is as low as Rs 10.4 Lakhs per flat. It provides flats in Vasant Kunj and Narela in Delhi for HIG, MIG, LIG, and EWS.
Features and benefits of the DDA Housing Scheme
- As part of the 2019 DDA Housing Scheme, the DDA is offering 18,000 new flats.
- On 25 March 2019, the DDA Housing Scheme opened.
- The DDA Housing Scheme closed on May 10th, 2019.
- One can only apply online.
- The DDA housing scheme offers 450 HIG flats, 1,550 MIG category flats, 8,330 LIG category flats, and 7,700 EWS flats.
- The price is based on the flat category. This varies from Rs 10.4 Lakhs to Rs 1.7 Crores.
- To qualify for this housing scheme, there are no income eligibility requirements. However, the applicant’s income for EWS category flats does not exceed Rs 3 Lakhs per annum.
- For ex-service members, war widows, disabled people, and applicants from the SC / T group, a fixed percentage of flats are reserved.
Eligibility for the March 2019 DDA Housing Scheme?
Here are the conditions for eligibility.
1) The Indian citizen who has reached the age of 18 can apply.
(2) No house of more than 67 sq m in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi, and Delhi Cantonment should be owned by the claimant, along with his spouse and unmarried children.
3) Subject to circumstances, both husband and wife may apply for the flats separately. However, if both of them successfully received the allotment, only one would be entitled, and another applicant would obtain the refund of the money paid.
4) One person can, as an entity or as a joint applicant, submit one application.
(5) Under the EWS group, applicants’ income does not exceed Rs 3 lakh per annum. For other types of flats, there are no income qualifying requirements.
List of documents relevant for the DDA Housing Scheme
To complete your submission, you must apply a list of the DDA Housing Scheme 2020 documents set out below:
- PAN Card
- Proof of Address
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Statement for one year / Filed an income tax return.
- Copy of certificate of caste/category (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen discharge certificate (if applicable)
- Requirement Certificate for War Widows and Liberalized Armed / Paramilitary Forces Pensioners (If applicable)
How will an application be submitted under the DDA Housing Scheme?
- Go to the official DDA website: www.dda.org.ininRegister, thereby entering the information needed, such as name, email, mobile number, address, etc.
- After you submit the necessary information, your registered email address will automatically give you the user ID and password.
- Log in, then click on Send by entering your user ID and password.
- When you have successfully signed in to your account, fill in the personal information, banking details, contact details, joint applicant details, and select the category and location preferences from the application form.
- Upload a photo and signature of the claimant or the joint applicants.
- Read the sentence and apply the application form.
Once completed, the details of the application form number, submission date, and registration amount will be shown on the screen. Be sure that the information given is right, as the request cannot be edited after submission.
Select the option to pay and make the payment. You can also select the payment method offline and make the payment through registered banks
For your potential references, take a printout of the acknowledgment slip shown on the computer.