A Brief on best hair transplant in Delhi for your Awareness
About Hair Transplant
A hair transplant is a surgical process that helps people to cover up their baldness or thinning of hair. We live in a modern society where looking good is one of the prime criteria to create a first impression.
These days people do not shy away from shelling out a hefty amount of money to look glamorous even if it means going under a knife.
The advancement of science and technology in the field of cosmetic surgery has made the best hair transplant in Delhi possible.
A hair transplant should be planned properly to get more success in restoration. Then you should search for a good hair transplant clinic, good hair transplant surgeon, a team with the best possible results available in whatever budget you have.
Before getting a hair transplant one should know why they want to go for the transplant. Of course, the reason is obvious as they are experiencing baldness or loss of hair on their scalp.
Different reasons that cause baldness or thinning of hair. The most important reason is androgenetic, your hormone androgen, and genetic predisposition to the susceptibility of your hair to become thin or bald is due to hormone.
Hair transplant is a good solution
Restoration of hair can be a potential remedy to your receding hairline however one should know for the fact that it isn’t any miracle treatment. The hair transplant can bring back your hair volume or it may not. So before you go for hair transplantation you should have your expectations set right.
Before considering a hair transplant one should know the following
- If you have the genetics of hair fall or baldness it might result in continued falling of hair around the transplanted area.
- For genetically sensitive patients surgeons first recommend other hair loss prevention treatments to restrict the further loss of hair.
- All the techniques of hair transplant are it FUT or FUE produce scaring. The only difference is in the size of the scar.
- How your hair transplant will turn out depends on the experience level of the surgeon. So you should always go for a good surgeon who can give you a great looking hairline.
- You should go for specialized hair restoration surgeons rather than any general cosmetic surgeon.
- Hair transplant means moving hair from one place to the other and not creating new hair. So if you have already lost too many hairs so transplant might not help you restore your original volume and thickness.
- Based on the available amount of hair on your head you should set your expectations from the hair transplant procedure. The best hair transplant centre in Delhi will also not be able to help you if you do not have enough hair for grafting.
Should you get a hair transplant?
A hair transplant requires research and patience. It is a significant decision and requires a lot of thought like any other surgery. One should understand the cost the procedure will incur, the after-effects of the procedure, and also its limitations.
The expectations of hair transplants should be realistic. If you are completely bald then the results might not be as convincing as you might want. However, if your hair loss is less and you have plenty of donor’s hair then a hair transplant can enhance your appearance.
A hair transplant does not guarantee the end of hair loss permanently. One needs to take good care of their hair after the procedure.
Preserve the existing hair before hair transplant
Taking a proactive approach to maintaining your luscious locks and taking good care of them will save you thousands of rupees.
The usage of hair loss prevention products can result in a reduction in hair fall. Preserving your existing hair is of utmost priority even if you are thinking to go for a hair transplant.
A hair transplant can revive your age by giving you great looking hairline and fuller and natural-looking hair. But for the expected result stopping continuous hair fall is a must.
Hair Transplant Cost
There are different factors that determine the cost of the best hair transplant in Delhi.
- The density required for transplant
- Total number of grafts required
- The expertise of the surgeon in question
- Technique of transplant
The basic hair restoration session in Delhi will cost on an average Rs 70,000/-. This normally includes surgeon’s fees, surgery charges, therapy sessions, etc.
Side Effects of Hair Transplant
The commonly known side effect of hair transplant is scarring. Other than that some of the effects are inflammation of hair follicles, scalp pain, itching, etc.
The decision of a person cannot change because of the side effects if he has already decided to go for hair transplantation. The consistent evolution of treatment will very soon do away with the few side effects it brings along with greater perks.